Reviews for Cherry Blossom Memories
ayame81131 chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
Do you intend on finishing the story,or are you going lo leave your redears like this,'cause if it's the second one you shouldn't have started this story,really!
Blowing Raspberries chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
Oh my goshness. I like how you describe things. they're not corny or mary sue-ish.

Fabulous. C:

KakaSaku? Not a huge fan of the pairing per say but I'll read anyways. :D

So I like how everyone's personalities turned out. T'is cool.

I have the sudden urge to watch the movie again.

and read the book. Imma ask mother if she could take me to Barns & Nobles to go buy it. :)

Everyone always says that the book is always better than the movie. yup.

agh. you're a wonderful author.

love, brook.
Sokora chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Wah! Great story. Can't wait to read what happens next! Please update soon. _
sakura0617 chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
Please continue this story! I really want to see what happens next!
TheLupineRebel chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
you know, normally stories like this arent my forte but this was simply phenomenal! pretty please update! i mean come on don't leave me hanging here!T_T
ChenaChan chapter 3 . 10/26/2007
Oh, oh, please update! It's a good story!
notloggedinyet chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
well, finally. We were waiting...

So, yeah, you know, dont drop the story or anything, it was starting to get good...please?
silverymoonfire chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
wow your a great writer so please do not wait another six months to update :) please hurry up and good luck with the new chapter:D
Demee chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
I KNOW! it took you forever to update! - bonks upside head- u better not take that along this time! i wanna read another chapter. im wanting to the pairing in the near future.
1kenshinlover chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
Now that she's an apprentice the real fun begins.. Update soon.
Sakura-chan chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
i love it but keep wrighting i want to learn more like who does sakura fall in love with (obviously kakashi) but i want to know like how it happens does she get in trouble or what?
moonstone17 chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
It's very cute... so much details on Geishas (I've been recently interested in them and I must say this is the best geisha stories I've ever read despite the lack of chapters to make a concrete judgement) I hope the point of events won't be disappointing... update, God bless and more inpiration to your story

Ja ne!

Rooting for you all the way(or to whatever decision you'd make),

P.S. I hope Tenten in here too...sigh...Well I'd just stand by and pray that Tenten will really have a participation your story
eternalwhimsy chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
love the story
Alice Ransom chapter 3 . 5/26/2007
I'm so happy you updated! Can't wait for the next chapter.
addicted2reviews chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
nice job i really love it i hope you update soon
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »