Reviews for Broken Rose
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Oh please continue? Also what pairings are you going with in this. Will it be Nana x Ren then evolve to Nana x Hachi or will Nana find she is in love with Hachi, where she just loves Ren? Oh so many questions, I do hope you continue as there are so few Nana stories that have that pairing and are good reads. It's sad we may never know the fate of the two Nana's since the manga is maybe on permanent hiatus. :(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I want the update :(((((((((((((((((((((((
Keit0rin chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Hwah. Nice, very nice! I like it! You ought to continue. :1

/Kei
PeanutButterOreoCookieGirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
gah! update soon!
Robynn chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I'm new to fanfiction, but I've been reading books for a long time. I can tell you that your paragraphs need a little formatting. They need spaces in between because it hurts my eyes to read them. Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm just offering a little critique. A new person speaking needs to be in a new line, after a space.

"You're" is short for "you are", "your" is the possessive form of "you".

"If your going to play with Blast..." should be "If YOU'RE going to play with Blast..."

and I think you're confused with your use of 's and plural forms. When you need to pluralize words, just add the S at the end without the apostrophe (') because 's indicates possession, not plurals.

You also had some typos (annoying, not annyoing) (let's, not lets) (knees, not knee's) (what's, not whats), but all around, you have potential.