Reviews for Tastes Like Trophies
frenchfredo chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
“Dude, who has time to make animals out of bushes!” well, hum,Stephen King in the Shining?... And that's not a reassuring thought...
frenchfredo chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
loved the memory
frenchfredo chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
hehe, nice start! Poor guys, not one chance to have a quiet stay in a nice hotel right...
kwater chapter 7 . 7/12/2007
Sorry I didn't review as I read but it was a great story.. Nice read for a sunny afternoon.. Thanks K
Pukah chapter 7 . 6/4/2007
Yay... that Huntington man made me think of Jumanji _

What's to say? Your fics are pure genius. Ilove how you write the characters just like they are.
Pukah chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
Uau! I'm having a ficathon with your supernatural fanfics... and I'm loving it.

I just noticed that I hadn't reviewd any, thought. So full of shame here I write my humble opinion... which is that your fics are great. I like the way yo mix angst and fun, never really going into the chick flick moment but somehow squinting it every now and then.

By the way... the Topiary... XD I just can't help thinking of Stephen King's The Shinning. Creepy!
heather03nmg chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
Giggles again...tastes like topiary!

I'm an angst hurt Dean girl but these stories are so funny that I can't resist. Thanks for the laughs and the few scenes with hurt Dean thrown in, can never have too much angst or chick flick moments if you want to add some in for the next story!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Ok, usually I hold my reviews until the end, but the cockroach contest had me laughing so hard I was in tears!

Dude, you're awesome!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 7 . 1/17/2007
“Tastes like topiary.”

i did just have to pick myself up off the floor from laughing just then lol

loved this one too, attacking shrubbery...sounds ridiculous when you say it out loud...but i just proves what a talented writer you are when you can make something like that work

...p.s. im kinda getting through your collection of fics quite quickly, any new ones coming up? x
Surplus Imagination chapter 7 . 11/1/2006
More tigers I see. You must like them. This reminds me of the Shining. I can't remember if the movie showed them, but the book had the animal topiary garden come alive. Scary scene.
Rinne chapter 7 . 10/24/2006
I'm behind on my reading, hence only getting back to this now.

I really liked this, nice lot of whumping, which I definitely can't complain about.
rozzy07 chapter 7 . 9/26/2006
That was one hell of a read, surreal, funny, biting and seriously great. I always thought hunting as a past time was never a healthy option.. and this great story proves me right! From lions to bears to human ghosts, life is never easy for those boys. Great inventive story.
stealthyone chapter 7 . 9/24/2006
Good ending to the story.

Favorite lines:

“So that went well,” Dean said tiredly.

“I feel much more relaxed,” Sam responded.

*g* I wonder if it’s even possible for them to ever have a real vacation. Poor guys.

“I didn’t even get to enjoy the mint on my pillow,” Dean lamented.

There, there, dear. *pets Dean*

Dean sighed. “I was thinking chicken…” he shifted painfully in his seat, but then smiled drowsily, “Tastes like topiary.”

Another good story! I’ve very much enjoyed your fanfics. You have such clever premises, and you executive them very well. I always love the banter, as well as the subtly affectionate moments the brothers share.

Thanks for a good read!
stealthyone chapter 6 . 9/24/2006
Dean’s a wee bit mauled and mangled, isn’t he? The poor dear.

Favorite lines:

“You bring up the monkeys again,” his brother muttered, “and your next girlfriend gets a picture of you kissing that cow.”

“I explained that!”

“Uh huh.”

LOL! I so love how you write their banter.

Sam was close enough he could see a shallow slicing wound across Dean’s lower back, blood spilling over Dean’s side onto the ground, but also a deeper matching wound across the back of both legs. The bastard had cut his legs out from under him, just like he’d tried to hobble an animal.

Grr. *hisses at Huntington*
stealthyone chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
Poor, clawed Sam!

Favorite lines:

His brother was too tall anyway, Dean mentally muttered. They probably thought he was a tree.

107 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »