Reviews for Tastes Like Trophies
stealthyone chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
Ooh, creepy weird that the bushes just fashion themselves into the animal shapes.

Favorite lines:

“I paid a fortune for this place and they just tried to kill us! I haven’t even done anything to piss them off yet!”

LOL!

He saw Dean lean forward to inspect his leg. His brother grimaced slightly and then sat back, purposely smearing the blood on his hands all over the expensively upholstered chair he was sitting in.

*snickers* Dean would *so* do that. He has no patience for snobs.

Smedley raised the gun and, as if he knew the only thing that would force Dean to move, pointed the weapon directly at Sam’s chest. “Now, I’m really going to have to ask you gentlemen to step back outside.”

Bad Smedley, threatening Sam. *hisses at Smedley*
stealthyone chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
I like the vicious topiary. *g* Really, Sam and Dean should know better than to trust snobby guys who offer them lavish meals. Tsk, tsk,

Favorite line:

“Dude, who has time to make animals out of bushes!”

stealthyone chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Headless bodies … just another day in the life of Winchester.

Favorite lines:

911, your emergency? - Hi, my name’s Sam. I found a body on the lawn. He doesn’t have a head.

Hey, what happened to your mom? - Demon killed her when I was little. I miss her sometimes.

Easy as that. Just about anything could be summed up in a sentence or two. It’s a long story really just meant, I don’t want to tell you or you really don’t need to know.

Ah, Dean’s dry sense of humor, mixed with a kernel of pointed truth. Nicely written.

There just wasn’t much you could do with people who were crap in a crisis. You just did the best you could to work around them… and/or hit them over the head and kicked them out of the way so they didn’t get you killed.

stealthyone chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Good start to the story. Poor, weary boys, just looking for a nice, quiet hotel and a soft, warm bed. But of course, they’re *Winchesters,* so that’s out of the question. *snickers*

Favorite lines:

“It’s the little mints on the pillows,” Dean added. “They’re calling to me.”

*g* For some reason, Dean liking little mints amuses me greatly.

“Dude,” Dean snapped his fingers and the man’s eyes finally left the car long enough to focus on him. “Yeah. Eyes on the guy who is either going to give you a tip or put his foot where the sun don’t shine depending on how you treat his car.”

*snickers* Nobody ogles Metallicar but Dean. Great analogy, btw.

Dean looked down at the man’s bloody remains. “Well, that had to hurt.”

Sam raised troubled eyes to meet his. “Dean… Where’s his head?”

*g*
Ginger Ninja chapter 7 . 9/20/2006
That was brilliant XD Loved it.

And Marigold? Oh damn, I needed a good laugh like that.

Keep on writing!

GN
sams1ra chapter 7 . 9/18/2006
ha ha, that was great! I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!
sams1ra chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
hey, just found this little gem... loving it so far! good job!
brighette chapter 7 . 9/10/2006
As always, another fun story :) I do so love Marigold, too! Looking forward to the next part of the series!
brighette chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
Sorry, I tend to to wait for stories to be complete before reading...definitely not too much exposition, nicely written.

“You gonna make it?”

“No choice, really,” his brother answered.

Loved that exchange and Sammy's insight into Dean.
Savage Shade chapter 7 . 9/10/2006
Themed huh? Well I'll read the next one, thats already a given. Good epilouge, tied things in nicely and I am ever the fan of Dean's smart-assery, and I love the Apocalypse Now moment.
Machaggis chapter 7 . 9/10/2006
We get one more? Awesome!
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 9/9/2006
Very nice wrap up to your story.

I'm glad Sam made Dean feel better about the "murderer comment"

Thanks for the story and I'll look for your next one.
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 7 . 9/9/2006
I stay stuned ...And I look forward to the next chap ! Good fic
I'mcalledZorro chapter 7 . 9/9/2006
Great story, but yours are always god. Loved the last line. I madeup a story and it's last line was bear tastes like chicken!
Stefanie Dale chapter 7 . 9/9/2006
Huzzah for another story! Completed story... whatever. The haunted topiaries were an interesting touch, and was it just me, or was I supposed to be envisioning the hunter-guy from "Jumanji?" ;-) Also - hunter, Huntington? Hmm! (though I'm sure by now it's been pointed out, but I am still amused).

I hadn't at first noticed a theme, but once you mentioned and I scurried to look I did see it! Woo! And mucho clever of you! Though you technically could go two more instead of just one... hee... ;-)
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »