Reviews for Tastes Like Trophies
Relativity1953 chapter 7 . 9/9/2006
Nice ending - I liked the rewording of the title at the end.
JennK528 chapter 7 . 9/9/2006
Loved it! Thanks for a fun read. Looking forward to your next one...And there had better be more after that!
fairyntoad14 chapter 7 . 9/9/2006
great chapter!
shywalk chapter 7 . 9/9/2006
I've enjoyed this :)
EagleGirl6 chapter 7 . 9/9/2006
You are awesome! What a great story!

I loved this line:

“Of course,” Sam answered simply, and amazingly Dean relaxed as if that made it all better or somehow all right. Sam felt the burden of his brother’s absolute trust settle more firmly around his shoulders. But as burdens went… it was an easy fit.

You mix the emotion and humor together so seamlessly, it's a joy to read. I'm so glad there's another chapter to go - I would be sad if we didn't get a little more brotherly love squeezed out of this thing:)

Kelly
Toxicangel chapter 7 . 9/9/2006
awesome...
Phx chapter 7 . 9/9/2006
I am not sure how Dean thought Sam could patch him up when Sam, himself, had gotten gorged by a bear. And though it didn't seem to give him any trouble, that would be nothing to just brush off. Personally I'm surprised he didn't pass out from blood loss or something. I guess he was just grazed.

I have to admit I haven't noticed a theme. I'll have to go back and look now.

Phoenix
Relativity1953 chapter 6 . 9/9/2006
“You bring up the monkeys again,” his brother muttered, “and your next girlfriend gets a picture of you kissing that cow.”

“I explained that!”

- Yeah, I don't even need the story behind that because it can't possibly be funnier than those two lines!

One bag of clothes. Check. One bag of weapons. Check. One injured brother. Check. Business as usual.

- So true... so sad...

Just the epilogue left? Well, I may be ahead of myself, but this was another great story - fits well with the others in your portfolio. If I remember correctly, there is only one more sense to complete - can't wait to read it (and see what your theme will be afterward).
Savage Shade chapter 6 . 9/9/2006
Huzzah! (Oh gods, that was so terrible, I can't belive I wrote that, or that I'm leaving it there) I'm glad let you upload the chapter, I think I would have screamed if it had been tempremental again. Good chapter, I'm glad that not only did the boys get Huntington in the end, but so did the lion. Poor Dean, all I can say for Huntington's stabbity tendencies is that because he was a professional hunter, at least his knife would've been sharp.
Machaggis chapter 6 . 9/9/2006
I never thought I'd get to read this after ffnet freaked out! That was a total surprise to have Huntington show up, great idea! And, of course, the hurt Dean was fantastic :-)
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 9/8/2006
So the plan was to wing it. Sounds like Dean.

Seems Sam was right though, it ended with Dean hurt, but the ghost gone.

Until the next chapter, thanks for the update.
Toxicangel chapter 6 . 9/8/2006
awesome! cant wait for more!
BlindAlley05 chapter 6 . 9/8/2006
I love this story! I'm so glad that I got onto tonight and found your story at the top of the list. Please update more. I love Dean angst 0)
anomalocaris chapter 6 . 9/8/2006
You said in your email that you don't know about the professional quality, but see, the thing is - I do. It helps pay my bills. So, even if you don't know about professional quality - You're it. :-) Vastly relieved here, to find chapter 6 waiting, just as you promised. Not only professional quality, but a professional who can handle deadlines. How 'bout 'dat? :-)
devonshire64 chapter 6 . 9/8/2006
cool chapter. i like the comment about the titanic.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »