Reviews for Why do I have to hide?
ThePunnerLeJoueurdeMots081201 chapter 7 . 6/1
Great story here, love the kitsune, even if it doesn't follow canon explanations on the Tailed Beasts. I love gow you exploit Japanese myths here. Still, there area few things I have to criticize:
-Kyuubi adopting Naruto is kinda strange. Making him a demon too, though a little less. I think u r making K too humanlike. Plus Naruto accepts him a little too quickly.
-I really don't like the fact that Naruto hates the 4th. Narutos supposed to understand why his father did that, and admire him. Plus the 4th's name is Minato Namikaze, but I guess you wrote that before it was revealed (I hate the name Arashi Kazama).
pikachucat chapter 12 . 8/18/2016
THIS IS A CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT
pikachucat chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
awesome more please
zoombie-sama chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Nice, I think I'm going to enjoy reading this. Keep it up!
danielpaul chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Imaginative chapter...good job of setting up the whole Fox demon realm. Interesting stuff.
danielpaul chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Another fun chapter. This story is just a really good NaruHina tale with some very unusual twists. Good ideas!
danielpaul chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
Another great chapter to your story. I am amazed that it took me soooo long to find your story. I love the originality of it and the buildup to the ending with Naruto choosing to sit next to Hinata. Great!
danielpaul chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
I loved the chapter and the depiction of the characters. Your Hinata and Naruto are excellent. The dedication was one that brought back some memories at this point.
danielpaul chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
This is sure an unusual and super good story beginning. I like what you have done here. I will read on!
Wolfone10 chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
Why does every author make Hinata lose her fights? It's beyond me.
Dracoessa chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
The pink seven tailed vixen seems to be like the pink haired howler monkey banchee.
Dracoesaa chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
That's sweet of you Naruto, also I hope that you would make Hinata your vixen.
Dracoessa chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Take that you pink banchee howler monkey!
Dracoessa chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Hhahaha! All three of them pulled a hinata.