Reviews for Why do I have to hide?
pikachucat chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
awesome more please
zoombie-sama chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Nice, I think I'm going to enjoy reading this. Keep it up!
danielpaul chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Imaginative chapter...good job of setting up the whole Fox demon realm. Interesting stuff.
danielpaul chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Another fun chapter. This story is just a really good NaruHina tale with some very unusual twists. Good ideas!
danielpaul chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
Another great chapter to your story. I am amazed that it took me soooo long to find your story. I love the originality of it and the buildup to the ending with Naruto choosing to sit next to Hinata. Great!
danielpaul chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
I loved the chapter and the depiction of the characters. Your Hinata and Naruto are excellent. The dedication was one that brought back some memories at this point.
danielpaul chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
This is sure an unusual and super good story beginning. I like what you have done here. I will read on!
Wolfone10 chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
Why does every author make Hinata lose her fights? It's beyond me.
Dracoessa chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
The pink seven tailed vixen seems to be like the pink haired howler monkey banchee.
Dracoesaa chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
That's sweet of you Naruto, also I hope that you would make Hinata your vixen.
Dracoessa chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Take that you pink banchee howler monkey!
Dracoessa chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Hhahaha! All three of them pulled a hinata.
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Oh kami, *says in an excited man or and with an evil grin* konoha, you should pray to kami emeditally if not sooner.
Shattering chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
DUDE, PLEASE CONTINUE WITH YOUR STORY I BEG YOU!

This is the best story plot ever! You really thought about the plot throughout. It was very original and not like some cliche NaruHina stories you see that people write over and over with some changes in them. That is why your story rules in NaruHina department! You Just Have To Continue Your Story!

For all sake of humanity you will continue your story.
I will add your channel in hopes you continue it.

Cheers!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
I just reread your story and I really do like it. I only wish you had continued the story. It's been 5 years, and though I very much wish you would update, I don't hold out much hope.