Reviews for You Know You're Obsessed With Avatar When
aangie chapter 1 . 1/22
I actually do most of those things, my life in AVATAR!
Chaoshift chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
You have forced your family and friends to fill out "what type of bender are you" questionnaires.

In your spare time you practice Kata and are disappointed when the water doesn't move, flames don't appear, the earth is still, but are elated because there was a slight breeze created.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
A skull represents volcanic doom, a fluffy bunny just represents doom and destruction in general. This is very fun.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Jasmine tea is better then ginseng. Jasmine is the best kind of tea in the world, particularly the stuff my Grandma brought back from her trip to China, it's not tourist stuff either! It's actual Chinese jasmine tea! Seriously, that stuff is to die for!

Random joke you might appreciate, what do you say when the Avatar gets mad? Take cover, he's Aangry! I did come up with that on my own. Have you and your friends ever compared everyone you know to an Avatar character? We genderbent half the people for personality reasons, to. According to my best friend, who is creepily similar to Zuko even if she looks like Toph with sight, I'm apparently like Sokka. My little sisters are Ty Lee and Toph respectivly, our tea obbsessed history is Iroh and so on, we even have an evil english teacher who hates my Zuko-like friend who we call Zhao! It's really fun.
Silimaira chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
"You will provide the scar." Augh! Epic!
Alana C. Jones chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
How could you just stop loving Avatar, after all that stuff with the obsessed stuff. How could you lie like that? You are not worthy of Avatar's awesomeness.

I hope this makes you think twice about that sequel. *evil glare worthy of Azula*
Avatar Obsession chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
so like me that its scary. i guess my name fits me well ;)
K chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
It made me laugh. :) Especially the part about pondering what nation your cat would be from.
arach'sGrip chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
Toph would so win. To quote my friend, "In a fight between Harry Potter and Edward Cullen, Toph would win. She's just that awesome." Now, Edward's a lightweight, but if she's awesome enough to beat Harry Potter, Then she can beat Azula hands down.
Addict Girl 411 chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
You watch the movie and point out every single mistake.

You have to get shushed every 2 seconds halfway through the movie before you stop.

You cry from the lack of Suki and Jet.

You can't wait for the next movie to do the same thing.
Addict Girl 411 chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Do random small animal figurines count or the first one?
Addict Girl 411 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Once, I made and "Avatar Fan Club" for me, my sister, and some of my cousins, and told everyone they're element my their birthday (winter-water, spring-earth, summer-fire, and fall-air), but I was the only one who didn't get the opposite of what they wanted.
Hannan chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
Haha this is a great list. P Its sad to say that I actually have made myself an Avatar plushie... but she's not done yet. Thanks for the fun read! )
universal Disaster chapter 6 . 10/20/2008
...youru muse is gone?

*is now putting together a campaign to track down said muses*
koolkame chapter 6 . 7/1/2008
This was such a creative list, every line of it. And I'm not just saying that because I'm an Avatar fan... look! A bunny-shaped cloud! Run for your lives!