Reviews for Warfare's Seed
IT WAS SHINN WASNT YOU DEVIL!
kagome higurashi chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
NOOO, it was getting good too! _ I must know the identity of that guy who hugged Kira. D: Please update Very interested in the diverging from the main story. :)
yandy1609 chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
update pls... its a nice story :-)
Clove15 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Oh I hope they fined each other soon.
AyameRose chapter 12 . 2/17/2011
uh... lets see possible love triangles... ummmm... the only one that clicks in my mind is Shinn... but that wouldnt make sense bcuz u didnt have destiny in here... so i guess i'll just have to find out in the next chappi!
Evci chapter 12 . 6/24/2010
Love it ! This chapter was a little harder tu understand, untile I read the note at the end, other then that I loved it and cant wait to read a new chapter ! Hope you upload soon.
YaoiFanGirl5678 chapter 12 . 8/6/2009
Hiya, can't wait till you update again
elisar chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
please update driving me nuts with the waiting brilliant able to change the story with out changing the plot lines congragulations
LittleBlueNayru chapter 12 . 6/26/2009
I like this! Good twist, and I think I know who it is. But if it is, that is kind of overused. However, since it's a good twist, I'm not complaining! More please!
demi chapter 12 . 6/14/2009
WAIT IS IT OVER PLEASE DONT TELL ME IT IS but btw that was very unexpected but a great twist hit me like a blow from mike tyson
demi chapter 11 . 6/14/2009
UPDATE begging here best story because finnaly one with kira as a chick best idea there ever was please continue feel free to break away from the cannon ur doing a marvolouz job so far please dont stop best there ever wwas great work suprised there isnt that many reviews but ill review every chapter from now on DONT STOP WRITING TY VERY MUCH
LilPurrfection chapter 12 . 5/16/2009
That was a very interesting fic, though I did get a little confused because of the rapid pace of the plot. Sometimes while reading it I found myself wishing for more...fillers I guess, though I don't think that's the word I'm looking for. Anyway great story, I hope you update soon!
Aki chapter 12 . 5/14/2009
hmm... a love triangle with Athrun, Kira, and someone else... hm... Shinn maybe?
nequam-tenshi chapter 12 . 5/12/2009
now i'm confused. so Kira nearly dies and a year later she meets some people from ZAFT one day, does she have memory lose or something? because couldn't she have been able to Athrun in the shadows?