Reviews for Friendly Conversation
Iamabouttodeletethisone chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
oh this is real sweet! How come there's no more chapters? :/
TheLifeILive chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
It is pretty painful that one of the things that they bond over is the fact that they have each taken another person's life.

Excellent articulation of Brennan's feelings after that traumatizing experience.

Leah
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
That was terrific. I really appreciate well written dialogue and that was both insightful and in character. Angela really is so wise and someday Brennan will understand just how wise.

I really felt for Brennan, especially when she asked Angela if she thought that Booth preferred Cam to her.

Excellent job.

Leah
CarineM chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
I could totally imagined them having that conversation in the car, can't wait for more!
ilovebuttfacemiscreants chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
aw poor Brennan.
squint-squad chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
NICE!
Cora Clavia chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
I love this chapter! It's really, really good. Please write more.
gategirl7 chapter 3 . 10/7/2006
I love these little add-ons you write. They are really helpful for me to work out my emotions after watching the eps. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the last couple of weeks. Update soon please!
webmeister chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
I enjoyed your story. I liked how the characters stayed true to themselves. The ST between Booth and Bones was awesome. It was as tangible as anything but not overstated. I liked how insightful Angela was, too. Great! Keep writing.
Kassi chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
I so totally loved this chapter-excellent dialogue between our fav couple. Didn't you so hate the episode the other night? Booth seemed really OOC-and Rebecca, why did they make us hate her in the first season if she's going to be really nice and flirty with Booth in the second season. The producers need to clean up their acts.
Ronata chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
really awesome chapter, i loved the little look thrown in. thanks
BonesDBchippie chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
This was GREAT...LOV'D how she catches him off guard with throwing Cam into the mix and GOT an absolute chuckle out of Brennan explaining where Cam came from literally! TOO FUNNY! And the retreating to her office! So Brennan! YEAH, it was kind of hard on the eyes seeing our beloved BOOTH in bed with one woman at the beginning of the show and then with another one at the END-OH MY EYES, MY EYES! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Scary-Girly chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
that was really good! can't wait for next week! UPDATE SOON!
Fanwoman chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
I kept wondering, "Who is she talking to?" Nice reveal and ending. That aside, thank you for dealing with this life-altering event with the gravity it deserves. I just love your Brennan.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
YES! I'm not sure if anyone else has written about that particular aspect of the new season, but this is the first I've read of it. This was wonderful, thoughtful, revealing and so in character. She's amazing, and people should be able to appreciate her for who she is, darn it!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »