Reviews for Constancely Changing
Rubidia chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Oh, I like it! Very nice, and cleverly crafted! There were a couple of grammar issues occasionally, but nothing huge. I'll definitely look into some of your other works...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I love it! I agrre Reginald does look a little like Hatbox.
Sora-M-Jigen chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Love this. :D
leaving now chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Hi Jenna, it's me Rachel. What's up. All I have to say about your fic is wow! It's so good, and I only understood a little. Jimmeny crickets! I swear you gave me shivers! Well it's good, and I am looking forward to seeing you wednesday. I hope you keep writing. O.K. Jenna only one more question, is that really how the Haunted Mansion really started? You know I am no big disney fan. See ya later alagator or see ya later crocodile Jenna.
Werecat Boy chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Fun little story, Gifted. I really liked how you blended Constance's story with George, Lily, and Leota's. Thought it was very well done. I hope you write more HM stories in the future. :)
Aquarian Wolf chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Very cute! I'll be sure to add this to my HM archive. Nice work!

I have an edit note here: "There was a ladder. The Portrait Gallery had never had it’s roof finished so George had hired some men to finish it. I looked up at the ceiling and saw Edward’s swinging body hanging from a noose." You put 'Edward' instead of 'George'. :p No biggie, though. The great thing about this site is you can edit chapters even after you post them. If you don't know how, just send me an e-mail or private message.

Keep writin'! I'm really looking forward to your other HM stories. :D