Reviews for With the Love of Parents
Svenion chapter 11 . 11/19/2013
Soooooo, they never, EVER, tried to clear his name? Ever? Jenna couldnt use her connections in Canada? No appeal to the ICW? no veritaserum trial in canada? He deserves the kiss for that alone
TheMidnightwolf15 chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
i officially love this story, it's sweet.
Dumbledore is a manipulative old coot. I never really liked his character. out of the school heads we got to see, I preferred Maxime.
Ravenclaw Wolf chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
Great story!
Gracealma chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
Good story. Hope you update. I want the Blacks to win!
Doriebell chapter 20 . 11/5/2012
Great story. M really excited for the sequel.
Revelation Rebel chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
YAY!
SIRI'S BACK WITH HARRY!
Revelation Rebel chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Hmmm, me thinks Cooper is actually Padfoot!
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I really enjoyed the story. I thought it was different and interesting. You seemed to have some timeline problems, with people jumping back and forth in age throughout the story, but otherwise a very enjoyable read.
GrayTheBlueJay chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
well I whouldent want your toesies cold (ther you might get cold feat) so here gos *deap breath* THIS IS THE WORST STORY IVE EVER READ SO BAD I THOUGHT MY EYES WHOULD STOP WORKING AND FALL OUT OF MY HEAD! ;-) hope that keeps you warm. But really you had me hooked on the first line, well here hose another few hours of my life.

tk196
Guest chapter 20 . 6/11/2011
But Harry and ginny have to live in a happy ever after
Guest chapter 20 . 6/11/2011
But Harry and genny
Satan'sPixie chapter 20 . 6/7/2011
If I didn't know better, I'd say that Dumbledore doesn't care about who he hurts, just as long as he can win the war and be seen as a hero!
Dreamer22 chapter 20 . 5/17/2011
Terrific story, I'm off to hunt down the sequel!
Cplehg chapter 20 . 5/17/2011
Uhmmm... Are you quite sure that this is a Harry/Ginny story? Because it doesn't seem like one to me. And I'm pretty sure that it's not an Adventure/Romance story, too. To be honest, I think that this is a Family/Adventure kind of story.

But don't get me wrong, I LOVE your story VERY much. The plot is great. Can you make a sequel that is REALLY a Harry/Ginny story?
Dreamer22 chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
Only problem I really have with this is that if Ryan was born deaf, she more likely then not would not be able to speak, most can't unless they were not born deaf. And those that can, can't speak very well, and its quite raspy.