Reviews for With the Love of Parents
SortingHat chapter 2 . 1/13
If England allowed guns she would already be in an advantage to protect the kids and able to hold the suspects down until police came to take care of the rest. I have NEVER EVER seen a lawful concealed carry owner misuse it but I have seen mass shootings as a result of illegal unchecked guns often with serials taken off known as sawed off shot guns.

Sometimes guns go off by accident but it happens to the best trained police officers too so licensing at that point is a moot point. It comes down to handling of the actual weapons and that comes down to the individual licensed person.

No amount of training can tell you to remember to turn the safety on You just have to remember to use the safety when you are not intending to use the weapon on your own and that comes with practice.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2017
My dog is Cooper :D / Lovely story, really interesting and original with lovable characters! 10/10
iworshipthedarklord chapter 5 . 7/14/2017
Oh?
Guest chapter 11 . 5/28/2016
Whyyy do did you I burst out crying
Unidentified Gem chapter 16 . 3/8/2016
Nice story! :D
Helloo chapter 6 . 2/9/2016
Ca va bien, merci. Et toi?
mworth1019 chapter 20 . 11/23/2015
Really cute story! Love it
Chise Sakamoto chapter 20 . 8/20/2015
Aweome!
Svenion chapter 11 . 11/19/2013
Soooooo, they never, EVER, tried to clear his name? Ever? Jenna couldnt use her connections in Canada? No appeal to the ICW? no veritaserum trial in canada? He deserves the kiss for that alone
TheMidnightwolf15 chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
i officially love this story, it's sweet.
Dumbledore is a manipulative old coot. I never really liked his character. out of the school heads we got to see, I preferred Maxime.
Ravenclaw Wolf chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
Great story!
Gracealma chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
Good story. Hope you update. I want the Blacks to win!
Doriebell chapter 20 . 11/5/2012
Great story. M really excited for the sequel.
Child of Dreams chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
YAY!
SIRI'S BACK WITH HARRY!
Child of Dreams chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Hmmm, me thinks Cooper is actually Padfoot!