Reviews for Green Light
picatso chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Really cute story, I loved the end
sadie chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
omfg i loved it

updatE!
foxfire222 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
that was one of the most confusing things i have ever read...well done mate
Domini-chan chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
Why bother guessing? That ruins the point of the story!
Domini-chan chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
She's going to enjoy that trip, I just know it!
Domini-chan chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
AHAHAHAHAHA! I'm going to keep the pizza analogy for future references when someone asks me about cooties. It's funny! But how long have they been friends? And are they still the same age as in the show or are they older?
what the vell chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
It so a yes!

I actually was planning on a Buttercup/ace/snake fic. Your story was kinda insperation. Thankies!

make another chapter! ;)
Louise Burge chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
Aww, how sweet. Best AcexButtercup fanfiction I've read so far.
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
What an excellent mood you set!

This was a great story.
dyingOFboredom chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
That's was amazingly awesome. Because it was a PPG fic, I didn't think it would be that good, but it was awesome _
obsessivity chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
I liked the second chapter but there is no romance but I liked it anyway,keep the spirit always up,and don't even care if someone flamed you,'cause not so many people like BCxAce couple but I liked it when they are friends that ask and anderstand each other maybe they'll be more than sooner than we think.

Buttercup-babe
obsessivity chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
That was cool,But I think Bubbles would ask such questions,and BC doesn't care about that stuff she loves fighting more,anyway you could tell that she is big now and had other interests,but ACE ;eweewwewewew' I hate him and his guts,please no no btch in the story too if you want to,after all you're the author.

Buttercup_babe.
MysticalTears chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I didn't knew you wrote PPG fanfictions as well, lol! Update soon!