Reviews for First Love
Hegodart chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
that was great i wanna know what happens next in it soo badly!

but i've noticed you haven't updated in a longtime..how come?
BlitzUlitmateBilly Bob chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Is this story complete or are you going to update it some more, I'm just curious that's all. Please e-mail me I'd like to know.
BlitzUlitmateBilly Bob chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Great last chapter, I hope Kira and Lacus get back together in your sequel.
BlitzUlitmateBilly Bob chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
I know you asked that question a long time ago, but you shouldn't delete this story. It's really good. I like how you use bible scriptures at the end of each chapter.
BlitzUlitmateBilly Bob chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Good first chapter. You know this the first Athrun and Cagalli Story I've read. Because after I read this story, I'm going to read your sequel Second Love.
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
i just wish athrun wouldn't hurt her... and please don't make cagalli too desperate to get athrun for athrun is also at fault too hehe
moi chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
well written, and its quite rare to find cagalli taking the initiative. this will be quite interesting. please update asap.
Skyforger chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
Hehe, well im sure you know whom i prefer with Athrun :P But that aside - this seems like a good start to a good fic (just when did you write a bad one anyways :P) So dont delete it - go for it:)
J'oublie m'appelle chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
Wow, Kira must be really ticked if he made a rude comment to Athrun. Off to Paris they go! _
cocoapuffaddict chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
definitely complete it. i luv it and could u explain more about cagalli's and athrun's relationship?
blackcatismeow chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
I think it's pretty good so far, so please don't delete it. and please update soon, I'm waiting to see what will happen next. that's a pretty good idea don't you think?

p.s: I think the way Kira speaking to Athrun was pretty rude, and it was not very Kira-ish. please do something about it.
Genny-chan chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
It's good! I think that you should continue it.
Weiss Gundam chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
Don't give up! Just try to get it to be more a AxC story rather then a KxL!

Other then that, alright so far!
Weiss Gundam chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Athrun is always a remedy for Cagalli's stress!