Reviews for Furukizu
Alana-kittychan chapter 7 . 10/5/2006
Alana: Aww Poor Fai

Evo: Ouch that's got to hurt, Kurogane you better be nice to Fai about this!
kuroxfye chapter 6 . 10/2/2006
wow,that was... GREAT... update soon (though I realize you 'just' did. I'm seriously impressed. _
Chibi-Fye chapter 7 . 10/1/2006
wa! I really enjoy reading this fic! wa update as soon as you can
Truth-About-Love chapter 7 . 10/1/2006
I can't wait! x3 Write more soon!
LadyRed06 chapter 6 . 9/30/2006
YAH! this inspires me to write my own mpreg story for tsubasa, _ but I have to update my other stories first. _ oyo!
Chibi Fye chapter 6 . 9/17/2006
nya continue it 0
Truth-About-Love chapter 6 . 9/16/2006
I really like this chapter! I can't wait to find out what happend!
Gakuen-Tenshi201 chapter 6 . 9/16/2006
I Love It! Update soon!
Alana-kittychan chapter 5 . 9/16/2006
Alana: WOW how kurogane going to act when he hears about Fai having a kid?

Evo: poor guy
Truth-About-Love chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
I love it! Please write more soon!
Koujo Lin chapter 4 . 9/9/2006
Poor Fai, i feel his pain.

Great story, I can't wait for more
Chibi-Fye chapter 4 . 9/8/2006
wa! poor Fye! XD update soon!
Truth-About-Love chapter 4 . 9/8/2006
Please write more soon x3 I love it!
bloodytwistedangel chapter 3 . 9/7/2006
Hm. It'll be fun and interesting to see how this relates to everything... Hm. I don't remember these two chapters being uploaded! (shock)

It's weird when something passes me up in the TRC fandom. (heh)

So, update soon. Yeah, everyone's goin' to school now... (sighs) Oh well. Write in between your breaks and yaoi-crazed fan-girl speak and the reviewers will be happy.

Oh, I think a little bit of horror would be fun! (heh)

Until next time,

~B.T.A. Ria-Chan loves Sushi perverts! (glomps)v
bloodytwistedangel chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
(SHOCK)

OHMYGOD! My work has taken me to a new level! Wow... This is the first time I've inspired someone... Well, actually there's supposed to be a spring-off by another user to, 'Divinity,' but that's a different matter. Well, I'm honored! And that you for mentioning the series! (You got the title right, too!) (wink)

It was pretty thick and heavy in certain areas. There really wasn't much of MPreg more of Fai being daddy. That was kinda sad, but other than that...lovely job. Chii is a little OOC but fear not, it's nothing serious. (smiles)

I wonder how Kuro-Yoyo would take this if he knew...? (blinks) Well, I'm really eager to see how this goes! (marks alert) Impress me!

Until then, toodles!