Reviews for Kaleidescope
TrisakAminawn chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
I liked Sasuke being the one to get caught, and the language gap, and your use of Lee, and the ninja-verus-Veritaserum situation. Your Orochimaru didn't sit quite right, but eh. You wrote this five years ago when he was still a credible threat, which probably warps things.

The fact the Sasuke is what Sirius was believed to be is a fun dynamic, if they ever got communications open enough to establish anything that subtle. Ninja speed against spellfire no contest, check; Neji and TenTen casually unmasking the Leaky Cauldron was funny; I liked Dumbledore's garbled translation-spell. Sasuke calling it Japanese for some reason set off a funny little natter about the Japanese word for itself being 'Sun-Country-Words,' but of course Fire-Country and Stone-Country and so on all use the same words where he comes from, so who knows what they call it.

The thing that mae me feel this was worth reviewing despite its age and what flaws it certainly had was that you showed a solid, sensitive grasp of both settings' mechanics, which crossovers all too frequently lack, and I really appreciated that.
MadnessLover chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Great story. It's actually really good... No chance you plan on updating? It's only been a few years...
romantiscue chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
This seems interesting.
Asterisks chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
gah this is GOOD!

The writing is smooth and clear. No OOC-ness yet.

Please update soon! real soon :D
NoMan chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Thank you! It's incredibly refreshing to read a fic where the author has thought it through before each chapter, figured things out, and written an amazing fic. Please update soon!

Honored, dude.(/Dudette)

SilverHowler chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
I really like this! :D Please update soon!
Wonderfoal chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
I just found your fic today, and wanted to review and say how much I enjoyed it. I'm a little confused about some of the parts in the first chapter, but I think it's supposed to be confusing, so that's okay. This is refreshingly different from most HP/Naruto fics... I like it. The broken translation scene at the end was splendid. I get so sick of a wave of a wand and everyone speaks perfect English/Japanese.

I noticed on your profile that this fic is on hiatus, so I won't bother asking when you'll update. I will say, however, that I hope you will eventually continue writing it.
lidiladilom chapter 2 . 6/16/2007

Very, very interesting, please, do not forget to update!
Scraped Knees chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
This story has a lot of potential and I can't wait to read more. Update soon.
Lady Stormdancer chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
Very well done, muh friend!

An' I completely agree with my fellow reviewer Satora-chan.
keight-T chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
this is a great fic! i hope the Shippuden episodes give u the inspiration u need. this story is great where is has a lot of original ideas in it, rather than the 'dumbledore needs guards for hogwarts' or 'the sandaime and dumbledore were old friends'. poor kakashi, i wonder what's happening with him? i hope there won't b any little bits of legends around that coincidently relate to the shinobi. as well, i wonder what will happen with the konoha ninja meet up with dumbledore and sasuke? it'll b pretty funny if the castle got blown up and the hogwarts students r wondering where the school went :D good luck in catching some plot bunnies, and i hope u can get more updates out (school and life permitting)
Miako chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
I know this might be a nuissance but please continue this. It is the only Naruto Cross-over worth reading now apart from Anbu hound who has disappeared too. We love you, please come back.
talkingtora chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
Sasuke's interrogation? That was amazingly well done.

I can't wait until the next chapter!
Miako chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
Ah, you make me so happy by updating. Live with inspiration and the ability to communicate it with cohesiveness.
MiraculousMage chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Yay! More, more! This is great! (I feel so useless, having nothing good to say.)