Reviews for 2 Angels
HidingfromGhosts chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Jeez, how long has it been since I went on your profile? I found this story, read it and couldn't help but smile at how cute it was. So adorable!

You'll have to do another one of your cutie things coz they're just so adorable!
L. mack chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
That was very sweet ;)

Write more brotherly love/angst like this

L.
SSpHaC chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Whew, I am all reviewed OUT!

*smiles* Awesome story, I think I ACTUALLY understood this one *claps for self*

Hehe, well unlike my other reviews, I don't have much to say, except I should seriously consdier getting fanfic, I have a few stories I've written that I'd like to post, plus it's easier to review.

Well...um...Toodles!
Yami no Tenshi chan chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Hey! That wasn't bad! LOL, this is Alice, from church, btw.

Bit cliche, but maybe do more with your format? Seperate your thoughts into paragraphs more, instead of having one huge paragraph.

I don't actually watch supernatural, but I got a great sense of each character here. Lemme guess...Sammy is younger and softer while Dean is determined and harsh? Am i wrong?

Reading Sammy's PoV, I actually got a sense of protectiveness for Dean... I dunno if that's the effect you wanted or if it just came from the guilt accidentally but...

I actually got a sense of incestous slahs but that might just be me...

XD XD PM me?
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Nice brotherly fic. I loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Very good job! You already have quite a bit of talent at thirteen.

My only suggestion is this: Please use care when it comes to grammar, punctuation, and spelling. These three things are SO OFTEN overlooked and they can make such a huge difference in the way a story is read and understood.

I look forward to reading more from you!
fierfactor chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
This is not a total piece of crap at all! I thought it was very sweet and I'm sure everybody else who reads it will think the same thing! And the song lyrics really added to the dynamic of the story. Great job and don't stop writing and posting for us to read.
Shadowfax220 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Awsome!

If you can do this well at thirteen I hope you take up writing as a career option. You are very good at it.

Keep up the good work.