Reviews for Conversations in an Internet Chat Room
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
The Prime Minister of Canada of course responded, "Eh?"
ROFL
bre chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
this shidd lame af on god
Taechunsa chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
That was a riot. I always love these types of "revenge" fics since I first ran across them in the Ranma fandom years ago. They are almost always fun and self deprecating, which is a good thing.
Daki92 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
It was complete insanity, but it was hella fun!
JEGO chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
ROFL

OMG LOL

that was awesome

best out there fic I've read in quite a while

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

AWESOMENESS IS THROUGH THE ROOF
Sircot chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Can I watch?
Drag0nf1y chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I saw this one in your story list so many times, but never got around to reading it.

You should continue this and tell us what happens to the other authors. It was utterly hilarious!

Keep up the great work!
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
i cant believe you screwed that guy over so bad. but o man that was so good.
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Glisten?

Surely Bonnie and Shego can't get together. "Bongo" is an absurd name for a pairing. The only worse one I can think of is Monique/Shego: Mongo cares not for humans! MONGO WILL CRUSH YOU ALL!
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I'm going to go with Kim on the Kigo opinion and ya got what ya you couldn't get Wade to stream me the video could you?
The Real Sidekick chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
A little late, but still, that was a pretty good...really good story. The news epilogue at the end had me laughing for a long time, and getting ShiBo at the end was pretty good. Keep up the good work.

Always at the Author's Side,

The Real Sidekick
Trapper44 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Remind me not to get in a war with you all, i would be the little kid down the side lines with the slingshot. gotta love being a fan of a pairing that is so out there its not even seen in a fiction
Darkcloudalpha chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Funny Stuff
CastaS chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
great one, i enjoyed it.
blackmonday chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
that last paragraph was HILARIOUS! that has got to be one of the best endings i've ever seen. this is AWESOME!