Reviews for Occam's Razor: The Simplest Happy Ending
Amizore chapter 1 . 6/15
Omigod, this is as the title said, simple and happy and amazing! I feel like a hole has been filled in my heart for those two. :')
Multifandomkiller chapter 1 . 5/31
Stopppppp I’m gonna cryyyyyy
krisaku chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
OMGGGG! I want to shake you so badly and tell you that this is awesome!
Vinelle chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Oh, this was beautiful. I laughed, but you should know there were feels. Yes, Fakir, you and Duck must be ducks together, it is the only way.
SilveredFoxeh chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Oh aptly named, the simplest tale to end this tale. this was quite a cute oneshot. A nice touch on him not wanting to be like Drosselmeyer.

I can't get over the name choice though - very well done!
BettaPen chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
PERFECT! 3 This was unexpected, but, as I said before, perfect! XD
Kingdom's Oathkeeper chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Oh my Gish I've seen fakir into a duck XD so cute!
UnXpectedRighter chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I really like this, it's sweet. Though, I don't get how it is a parody.
Percy Random chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
OH! THANK GOODNESS! For a minute their I thought he was killing himself!
macchime chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
uwaa~

Such a cute short story! Typically I prefer longer stories, but THIS HAS PROVED ME WRONG!
Chu-Chu chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
So yeah, I read This Pendent Heart and wanted more by the same author then I read this and think "wait that was it?" My brother and I threw the same idea around for awhile that Fakir should just be a duck too. so yeah, it was weird that this, like every fanfic I read, was a case I already considered possible. But of course it was so cool seeing someone else thinks so too.

my addition to the end:

and then Mythos and Rue decided to take the two ducks back to their kingdom and they all had the cutest little happy ending they all wanted and Drosselmeyer died a second death of all the cuteness.

But i've said WAY TOO MUCH.
Katiewhousuallyonlylikesyaoi chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Awwwwwww! Yeah i usually only like yaoi but fakir and ahiru r just TOO good together!
Asteriia chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
When seeing how short this was, I was wondering how it would unfold...

"Once there was a boy who had no reason for continuing his life. And so he decided to end it"

Insant thought? I thought it'd end with him dropping dead but lol at the real ending! Hey, why not? So many stories of Ahiru become human, why not the opposite?
dragonflyer30 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010