Reviews for Occam's Razor: The Simplest Happy Ending
SilveredFoxeh chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Oh aptly named, the simplest tale to end this tale. this was quite a cute oneshot. A nice touch on him not wanting to be like Drosselmeyer.

I can't get over the name choice though - very well done!
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
PERFECT! 3 This was unexpected, but, as I said before, perfect! XD
Kingdom's Oathkeeper chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Oh my Gish I've seen fakir into a duck XD so cute!
UnXpectedRighter chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I really like this, it's sweet. Though, I don't get how it is a parody.
Percy Random chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
OH! THANK GOODNESS! For a minute their I thought he was killing himself!
macchime chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
uwaa~

Such a cute short story! Typically I prefer longer stories, but THIS HAS PROVED ME WRONG!
Chu-Chu chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
So yeah, I read This Pendent Heart and wanted more by the same author then I read this and think "wait that was it?" My brother and I threw the same idea around for awhile that Fakir should just be a duck too. so yeah, it was weird that this, like every fanfic I read, was a case I already considered possible. But of course it was so cool seeing someone else thinks so too.

my addition to the end:

and then Mythos and Rue decided to take the two ducks back to their kingdom and they all had the cutest little happy ending they all wanted and Drosselmeyer died a second death of all the cuteness.

But i've said WAY TOO MUCH.
Katiewhousuallyonlylikesyaoi chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Awwwwwww! Yeah i usually only like yaoi but fakir and ahiru r just TOO good together!
Asteriia chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
When seeing how short this was, I was wondering how it would unfold...

"Once there was a boy who had no reason for continuing his life. And so he decided to end it"

Insant thought? I thought it'd end with him dropping dead but lol at the real ending! Hey, why not? So many stories of Ahiru become human, why not the opposite?
dragonflyer30 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Awwwwww
dragonflyer30 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Awwwwww
Waifine chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
. . . Well, that's ONE way out without going through all the trouble of The Pendent Heart.

XD HA! That was actually rather adorable. ...Wow. The shock Duck will get when she sees THAT waddling down the path.
IrisedLuna chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Okay, so maybe I don't have much to contribute in this review, but "AW". Totally sweet without being sickeningly so, the last line tugged at my heartstrings somewhat sadly. I have no idea why though, by all accounts they would be very happy...
Alliriyan chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I haven't actually seen this anime yet...I just wanted to cheer the philosophical referencing. ;D

Yay for Occam's Razor? Can we introduce it to Naruto, please? XD
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Spending a wet Saturday morning reading some stuff I'd been meaning to get to, and ran across this again. (This is pretty sad, but...) I was thinking at the County Fair how the head and facial markings of ducklings that will have some color to their adult plumage look like Fakir... And so, if I may quote in something of the same vein:

"It was really great! The End."
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »