Reviews for Love Sucks
ChameleonGiant chapter 9 . 5/9
So here's my guess. Kate's Mother is lillia, and her siblings are Popuri and Rick from mineral town. Now I could say her father is Basil (like from FlowerBud, the 64 version) but Kate is sounding a bit like The Witch Princess. So maybe, just maybe, her mother Liliah fell in love with The harvest God and wallah!
So~ do I get kudos? :D
REDxYELLOW chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
I'm still sad about Nami leaving, but I want to see how this story goes! I'm laughing about Rock being kicked out!XD
REDxYELLOW chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
The ending saddened me a bit. But a great chapter anyway! Don't give up Jack!
REDxYELLOW chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
I wouldn't be able to resist showing 4 babes my farm either, Jack! Loved the chapter and this isn't a normal Harvest Moon FanFic but I love it!
REDxYELLOW chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Loved the chapter! There personalities match the characters and gives them more personality than the Games!
REDxYELLOW chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Loved the characters and I'm hoping for JackxNami!
Avagantamos chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
Love the stort so farr! I love how rock acts. Made me laugh so hard!

Ok now for the bad part...i cannot stand kate! Probely worst charecter (probly spelt that wrong) ever! I rhink the story would be better with out her. And if she wasn't in the story it would be 10/10 but its a 6/10 with her. In my mind she gets her head blown off by hugh with a sawed off shot gun :D

Sorry you had to here that but i srill love this story. I love how you write and describe things. Over all your a fantadtic writer.

P.s. Meow
AshandMistyLove chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Aww, I love this story! Whoop Whoop!

This is a review for the WHOLE of the story just to say.

I love your sense of humor and how you portray the characters and their individual emotions.

Maybe you could write another Jack x Nami, (I know I stupidly called her Nema in my review for the sequel to Love Sucks, I am an idiot!)

Look forward to your next story!

AAML:)
kayla davis chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
i had a boyfriend once and he did the samething
silverpaint chapter 15 . 12/28/2009
*jaw drops* Flora? Daryl? I feel slightly sick.
silverpaint chapter 10 . 12/28/2009
Lillia and Zach? Ugh. Wrong genernation.
silverpaint chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
Oh, oh, Kate's mother is Popuri! But who could be her father? Cliff? Nah. Gustafa? _
silverpaint chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
*laughs* Somebody should definely draw a picture of Lumina drunk. And yay, Jack found his long-lost sister!
silverpaint chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
Hahaha... Jack is so sly. *grins*
Butterfree chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Wow, Ruby seems different... o-o

You made a lot of the characters seem a bit too different, even though it is an AU. Just keep in mind that if you do make a character dramatically different from their original, it's good to have a reason or influence in your AU that ultimetly triggers it.

Ruby hating Nami would be a good one. It didn't really make as much sense because of how Ruby doesn't mind Nami's attitude at all in the game, and actually likes it. Now, if she had a past experience or if Nami had a new trait in your AU that she didn't like for example, I think the readers would be able to understand your version of the character a lot more.

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)