Reviews for Love Sucks
REDxYELLOW chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
I'm still sad about Nami leaving, but I want to see how this story goes! I'm laughing about Rock being kicked out!XD
REDxYELLOW chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
The ending saddened me a bit. But a great chapter anyway! Don't give up Jack!
REDxYELLOW chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
I wouldn't be able to resist showing 4 babes my farm either, Jack! Loved the chapter and this isn't a normal Harvest Moon FanFic but I love it!
REDxYELLOW chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Loved the chapter! There personalities match the characters and gives them more personality than the Games!
REDxYELLOW chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Loved the characters and I'm hoping for JackxNami!
Avagantamos chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
Love the stort so farr! I love how rock acts. Made me laugh so hard!

Ok now for the bad part...i cannot stand kate! Probely worst charecter (probly spelt that wrong) ever! I rhink the story would be better with out her. And if she wasn't in the story it would be 10/10 but its a 6/10 with her. In my mind she gets her head blown off by hugh with a sawed off shot gun :D

Sorry you had to here that but i srill love this story. I love how you write and describe things. Over all your a fantadtic writer.

P.s. Meow
AshandMistyLove chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Aww, I love this story! Whoop Whoop!

This is a review for the WHOLE of the story just to say.

I love your sense of humor and how you portray the characters and their individual emotions.

Maybe you could write another Jack x Nami, (I know I stupidly called her Nema in my review for the sequel to Love Sucks, I am an idiot!)

Look forward to your next story!

kayla davis chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
i had a boyfriend once and he did the samething
silverpaint chapter 15 . 12/28/2009
*jaw drops* Flora? Daryl? I feel slightly sick.
silverpaint chapter 10 . 12/28/2009
Lillia and Zach? Ugh. Wrong genernation.
silverpaint chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
Oh, oh, Kate's mother is Popuri! But who could be her father? Cliff? Nah. Gustafa? _
silverpaint chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
*laughs* Somebody should definely draw a picture of Lumina drunk. And yay, Jack found his long-lost sister!
silverpaint chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
Hahaha... Jack is so sly. *grins*
Butterfree chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Wow, Ruby seems different... o-o

You made a lot of the characters seem a bit too different, even though it is an AU. Just keep in mind that if you do make a character dramatically different from their original, it's good to have a reason or influence in your AU that ultimetly triggers it.

Ruby hating Nami would be a good one. It didn't really make as much sense because of how Ruby doesn't mind Nami's attitude at all in the game, and actually likes it. Now, if she had a past experience or if Nami had a new trait in your AU that she didn't like for example, I think the readers would be able to understand your version of the character a lot more.

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
Butterfree chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
It's very interesting so far. I don't really have much to critisize about it since the story's just begun, but there is one thing.

Have you ever heard of the method of 'breaking the fourth wall'? It's when either the narrator or the characters in a story make an indication of being aware of the audience. Really, it's an excellent and poentially extremely funny device to use, but you did sort of over-use it a lot in this chapter.

Aside from that, I'll keep reading with a smile!

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)