Reviews for This Is The Way The World Ends
Bananaphobia chapter 34 . 11/28/2014
I will wait as long as necessary for you to come back to this story! .
Guest chapter 34 . 2/19/2014
Please finish this story, it is such good work. I absolutely love it and could not put it down.
xFallenDemonx chapter 34 . 10/25/2013
I just love this story. -
Aguna chapter 34 . 10/7/2012
Great story
Starbridge chapter 34 . 6/9/2012
Oh, I do hope you finish this! I like it so much.
voicesofmelodies chapter 34 . 1/8/2012
total cliff hanger for me. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE~! ASAP! :((
KoretheMaiden chapter 27 . 9/16/2011
I love this story, because it is unique. At first glance, the plot seems cliche, but that is not at all the case. You have a gift for writing with subtle emotions that mount into fireworks faster than a cheetah! Does that make sense? Basically, I was trying to say that your particular style of writing is fantastic. I love reading this story!
Smithback chapter 34 . 6/5/2011
i

I would loved that you continue this fic.
Moonlit Puddles chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
LOL you were right, when you said this was well written xD

(for which I'm enormously glad..)

So imagine my shock when I saw how many reviews this story has,

and chapters o_o;;

Cuz you know...usually when something is this awesome, it usually has liek, 1203891 reviews _

and sometimes writes become discouraged when there aren't many reviews...so the fact that you had 40 plus chapters made me go "HELL YEAH" and then do a fist pump (thank God I'm alone).

SO, I shall review as I read~~

because I like this, and I want other peopole to like this...

You should know, I hardly ever review. .

Also my keyboard is broken LOL, so I had to go ste-BORROW someone else's to come write this :D

(That's how much I like it.)

"Once again, the Golden Trio had proceeded with the heart of a lion and sense of a flea."

Also, LOOOL that is one of the best lines I've read in fanfic in a looong time.

I should mention...I was trawling through a whole bunch of Time Travel fics, most of which were Sirius/Hermione that made me feel kinda crazed _ (I do not like that pairing. AT ALL.)

So when I was saw this, I LEPT ON IT! Like some kind of...wild leaping thing...

Also...I think I've crapped on waaaaaaay too much now...so I'ma goo... .

Oh yeah I almost forgot to say. OMG RON IS DEAD! *cue depression*

BUT! It's okay, I understand why you had to kill him off.

He would not of understood that Snape and Hermione are destined to be together. T.T

Ciao Now~
Executioners Hood chapter 34 . 2/19/2011
I read all 34 chapters well done :) it took me 2 days but I loved it~I have a feeling severus and hermoine are about to have a moment~does hermoine still have the gift that severus got her for her birthday?
Chazzabelle chapter 34 . 1/29/2011
It's been so long hopefully you will update soon, because your story is a amazing! Great job! XD
Forever sleeping chapter 34 . 12/19/2010
you havent given up on this have you?

seeing as its a year later ill take that as a yes
Forever sleeping chapter 23 . 12/19/2010
woohoo

yeah all i can say is FINALLY

can hermione and harry please make up ?
Forever sleeping chapter 16 . 12/19/2010
ahhhhhhhhhhhh

okay i know that you havent updated for more than a year but if your reading this the all i can say is all praies is to you

amazing chapter read it twice

yeah okay now i have to read the rest so

xD
Forever sleeping chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
brilliantly done i can not say enough good things ive read so many time turner fanfiction and none have ever been as i wanted them to be i absolutly love this hermione strong and smart harrys caught up in the glory of having parents and well severus u cant hate him hes just do prefectly misunderstood so for this is my favorite time travel story

congrats