Reviews for Tuff
Pepsi chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I hate it now a days, how everyone is cussing and trying to act cool. They try not to care and act like morons.

The Outsiders are different, though. Yeah, some ARE kinda like hoods. But, then again, would most hoods care for some kid that parents beat him? Or the kid that actually has a shot out in the world? Probably not. The Outsiders are basically a rebel, a joker, a mechanic, a hard worker, a reckless friend, a brave yet scared little boy, and a dreamer. But they are a family, and they stick with each other. They are the tuffest people i'v ever seen & even read about. Probably the ONLY tuff people I've ever seen. People say that friends come and go, but family is always there.

Those friends are there each other. They probably love each other more than they love their own parents. They'd do anything for each other. I wish I knew some kids like that.

I really do.

Stay gold,

Pepsi
supersnail95 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Beautiful. It made me tear u it was so great.

I loved it :)

Keep Writing!
ComeAndSpankMe chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Wah! It was so beautiful! You've inspired me to be a better person. I loved it. It was so deep!
JustAnotherBookWorm chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
OMG THAT IS SO AWESOME! WHY CAN'T I WRITE LIKE YOU *SIGHS*. OH WELL JUST WRITE MORE PLEASE .
qqqqqqqqqqq chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
HOLEY FUCK I LOVE YOU!

That was spectacular!

One of th best poems on here!

ah!

it sent chills down my back!

WRITE MORE!

Jules
soda'slover chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
So right, so true! So...I feel so poetic(lol)! Great poem!
LikeWoahhh chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I think this is like, the best poem I've ever read in my life. It was amazing and I loved it. You should write more. Seriously, you're good. You're BETTER than good. :)

-Michelle
thegirlwhoplayedwithfire chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
*stands in place with mouth open* WOW that was the coolest poem I've ever read! I could never have done anything like that! Sheer exellence. Keep it up.
Kawaii-Chibi-Kai chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
WOW! that was so cool! i loved it! it was so good! I could never do something like this ever!