Reviews for Seto Kaiba: Memoirs of an Anorexic in Denial
Kristyl Lilow chapter 14 . 5/5/2012
wow, this is amazing. i really wish you would continue.
Haphazard Snow chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
SO funny and clever. Brilliant little fic. Keep up the great work!
Chetanlaiho chapter 14 . 7/17/2010
I can only assume you've stopped writing this story (which equals a sad sad me) and I don't know if you'll read this or not but:

That, was, epic, and I ussually don't say that because epic isn't an adjective and all that but I have no other words xD

And I laughed out loud with the bangs part, it made my day (night, it's 2AM, I should be sleeping)

I'm going to subscribe this story anyway and hope that one day you'll get back to it 3

Love, Chet
tissesxO chapter 14 . 2/9/2010
OMG! It's almost been two years! UPDATE! I so love the part about how Kaiba tells Marik to go pair up with Jack Sparrow! Oh and how he makes a comment on how protagonists are always telling antagonists to leave their loved ones alone when they know it isn't going to work!

I know you got a real life, but Update SOON! :)
Omega19x chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
I really think the title of this needs to be changed to, "Seto Kaiba Discovers Twitter"

The tiny entries are hilarious, by the way. Absolutely hilarious.
SnowLion no Miko chapter 14 . 9/21/2008
LMAO! I love this fic so incredibly much. Seto is such...FUN. Haha. I love the crazy OOCness of it all and all the funny things that you incorporate into this fic. It's great! I always love a good humor fanfic, and I've found a GREAT one! I can't wait for your next chapter. Update soon please!

someone chapter 11 . 9/19/2008
this story gets me every time...for the love of god update!
Elinad chapter 14 . 8/18/2008
Shit! This is so frikkin funny! xD

I lol'd. I lol'd HARD.

Please keep up the awesome work.

and major W00pAge for Death Note reference, I've just recently got hooked on it, (Light reminded me of Seto straight away...crackfic time!11!1)

toxxic sushi chapter 14 . 8/17/2008
Ahh it's so great that yami's in the story and that he's actually pwning kaiba! I love thier rivalry it's utter hilariousness. Please update soon and keep yami in the story! I implore you too. (see that alone is a special word which you must comply to.)

metrosexual lol the best line
SNESCT122 chapter 14 . 8/9/2008
I love it...and:
mysteriousoceans chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
Wow...amazingly funny! Especially chapter 7...And the funny thing is, this is believable to actually be going on in Kaiba's head...please update asap...Stay awesome!
Thursday Addams chapter 14 . 8/5/2008
I'm reviewing. Now update FTW!

(The chapter was brilliant by the way, but I don't have any suggestions on how Kaiba keeps track of all of this.)
Sakurelle chapter 14 . 7/30/2008
Haha! Funny! update.
Pinfeathers chapter 14 . 7/29/2008
Aw, I love this so much! It's just so amazingly random! XD
tinkerbinker chapter 14 . 7/29/2008
I'm not sure if I should love or hate this. Its a parady, a funny parady, but for some reason I feel the strange need to flame this out of existence... Damn! Flamers crisis! Kidding... or am I? *insert random Dun dun DUN! along with that one weird thing from a movie where everything flashes white*

And also, Recording device.