Reviews for Seto Kaiba: Memoirs of an Anorexic in Denial
Kristyl Lilow chapter 14 . 5/5/2012
wow, this is amazing. i really wish you would continue.
Haphazard Snow chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
SO funny and clever. Brilliant little fic. Keep up the great work!
Chetanlaiho chapter 14 . 7/17/2010
I can only assume you've stopped writing this story (which equals a sad sad me) and I don't know if you'll read this or not but:

That, was, epic, and I ussually don't say that because epic isn't an adjective and all that but I have no other words xD

And I laughed out loud with the bangs part, it made my day (night, it's 2AM, I should be sleeping)

I'm going to subscribe this story anyway and hope that one day you'll get back to it 3

Love, Chet
tissesxO chapter 14 . 2/9/2010
OMG! It's almost been two years! UPDATE! I so love the part about how Kaiba tells Marik to go pair up with Jack Sparrow! Oh and how he makes a comment on how protagonists are always telling antagonists to leave their loved ones alone when they know it isn't going to work!

I know you got a real life, but Update SOON! :)
Omega19x chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
I really think the title of this needs to be changed to, "Seto Kaiba Discovers Twitter"

The tiny entries are hilarious, by the way. Absolutely hilarious.
SnowLion no Miko chapter 14 . 9/21/2008
LMAO! I love this fic so incredibly much. Seto is such...FUN. Haha. I love the crazy OOCness of it all and all the funny things that you incorporate into this fic. It's great! I always love a good humor fanfic, and I've found a GREAT one! I can't wait for your next chapter. Update soon please!

~Snow
someone chapter 11 . 9/19/2008
this story gets me every time...for the love of god update!
Elinad chapter 14 . 8/18/2008
Shit! This is so frikkin funny! xD

I lol'd. I lol'd HARD.

Please keep up the awesome work.

and major W00pAge for Death Note reference, I've just recently got hooked on it, (Light reminded me of Seto straight away...crackfic time!11!1)

x
toxxic sushi chapter 14 . 8/17/2008
Ahh it's so great that yami's in the story and that he's actually pwning kaiba! I love thier rivalry it's utter hilariousness. Please update soon and keep yami in the story! I implore you too. (see that alone is a special word which you must comply to.)

metrosexual lol the best line
SNESCT122 chapter 14 . 8/9/2008
I love it...and:
mysteriousoceans chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
Wow...amazingly funny! Especially chapter 7...And the funny thing is, this is believable to actually be going on in Kaiba's head...please update asap...Stay awesome!
Thursday Addams chapter 14 . 8/5/2008
I'm reviewing. Now update FTW!

(The chapter was brilliant by the way, but I don't have any suggestions on how Kaiba keeps track of all of this.)
Sakurelle chapter 14 . 7/30/2008
Haha! Funny! update.
Pinfeathers chapter 14 . 7/29/2008
Aw, I love this so much! It's just so amazingly random! XD
tinkerbinker chapter 14 . 7/29/2008
I'm not sure if I should love or hate this. Its a parady, a funny parady, but for some reason I feel the strange need to flame this out of existence... Damn! Flamers crisis! Kidding... or am I? *insert random Dun dun DUN! along with that one weird thing from a movie where everything flashes white*

And also, Recording device.