Reviews for Hailey Weasley: The Child of Voldemort
Fred-and-Hermione-all-the-way chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
Brilliant, i love the whole thing. I can't believe you've discontinued it!
scara1 chapter 10 . 12/16/2009
OMG! ARE YOU AMERICAN? do u seriously have friday night football matches and marching practice?OMG! i thought that stuff was only in movies (AKA glee). DO YOU HAVE CHEER LEADERS?
HorseandHarryPotterlover chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I was always searching for a book like this it's so inspiring to me !

But hey that's just me not many like Harry Potter more preferr the Twilight.

BUT IF YOU GUYS READ THIS it's pretty odvious you like Harry Potter.

I love it and if you all just knew me and what I look like you should have seen how mad I was even though some of you like Twilight I was overwhelmed by it but now this story I hope continues.

I love it so much Inspiring and a very good starting hope Fred's old girlfrined Hailey wasn't the mother.
Allison McCarthy chapter 10 . 1/31/2009
I myself think it was both funny and a very good book. I hope you could write more of it when all that school stuff is over with even though I myself is in Sixth Grade in Gray Middle School. So i know how annoying it probably is to want to write a good book such as this one and not have time to write more details. And just a real quick question does Hailey ever met Voldemort again and his Death Eaters.
jelite chapter 9 . 10/26/2006
lovely

i knew she wouldn't be

in slytherin

i was actually thinking

ravenclaw

update soon
Rubel chapter 9 . 10/23/2006
Interesting. I'll try to keep up with this story to see where you go with it. Is Hailey a Horcrux? Hopefully the alert system will start working again soon.
Jacob's Baby Girl chapter 9 . 10/23/2006
i love it i love it please write more
jelite chapter 8 . 10/19/2006
geez i kinda hate ben

we should punch him every chapter

]

update soon
Rum and Coke chapter 8 . 10/17/2006
Awesome! it's au revoir, btw. i had ta learn it 4 evil french. }:P well french isnt really that bad. this chapter was great! aw, Ben's so nice! and kurt sounds like theres gunna b a little sumthinsumthin goin on soon. ;) well i gotsta go, great job keep it up!
Princess Star Neko chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
I don't BELIEVE the ministry, if they were REALLY going to do all that stuff to poor Hailey when they found her. She's just an innocent little baby that's too young to have done anything wrond, and they were going to make plans to 'tap into her NINE MONTH old mind' to find out what her daddy's big plans were? What if their 'tapping' had done permanent damage to her developing mind?
Kristin chapter 8 . 10/16/2006
how far are you going to go with this story?

Loved that chapter by the way!
leakingrainbows chapter 7 . 10/10/2006
I loved it! Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon! )
Rum and Coke chapter 7 . 10/9/2006
aw. poor hailey. great story!
jelite chapter 7 . 10/1/2006
woah

how did that reporter know

about it?...

a little confused but so

happy you updated

again please
Maxie1514 chapter 7 . 10/1/2006
your story keeps getting better