Reviews for Things Have Changed
PhoenixDiamond chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Tsk tsk tsk, the poor things. Well if I can put it that way for either of them. Things change indeed. I guess Hiei is just now realizing the common phrase of "You don't know what you've had until its gone" That struck home kinda hard. As much as I'm understanding of Hiei's returned interests I hope he wasn't expecting Kurama to sit back and wait for something that probably wouldn't have happened? Kurama was well within his rights to move on. A bitter sweet moment between the two but I should hope it doesn't effect their partnership/friendship if one could call it that.

Confliction, loss, a mystery of the future between them based on current circumstances; yep this fic held it all. But for some reason I particularly loved the theme of this plot, thought it left as a sour ending, it still left a chance for a sweeter curiosity. Lol I've noticed your fics leave me concentrating over a lot of details but hey that's just me lol. Again I've read another wonderful fic by you. Please keep up with the excellent work. You have a gift for making emotional turmoil moments, regardless of the situation. I like that _
DL chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
I like it! nicely done.

Ja ne
Candelabra chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Well ... gods-damn. That's ... depressing.

*cries*

Poor Hiei ... and Keiko! I always feel sorry for Keiko in these shounen-ai pairings for Yuusuke. :(
NyteKit chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Wow. That kinda...sucks. For both parties. Years ago, Kurama loved him, but he loved Mukuro. Now Hiei's willing to try, and the fox is with Yusueke. Man. Very pain filled there. But I did enjoy it! Great job!
KyoHana chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Poor Hiei... it's often said that you never know what you've got until it's gone... and it looks like Hiei's found this out the hard way!

Thanks so much for creating such a memorable scene with your words! I do enjoy your short fics, but I do hope that you'll continue with your longer ones as well. Personally, I'm really looking forward to the next installment of 'Balm of Gilead'.
Zollercoaster chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
How excellent! I love when time passes like that.
Charlie chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Painful tug of something going on when I read this fic! I'm a real supporter of the K/Y pairing, but...poor Hiei!

Well written as always.#

Oh yeah, and what do you mean by no more longer ficcies! Please don't stop! *cries* I'm begging you!
mistressKC-wanteddeadoralive chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
well that's a nice lil twist! _
Kitsune-001 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Do you mind me adding this to my C2?
abcdzyxw chapter 1 . 9/1/2006