Reviews for Who Knew
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
too sad... hate fics where Harry or Hermione die... :( warning next time?
Leedle-leedle-lee chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Hon, that wasn't as much tragedy as simply romance. But you didn't have many mistakes, so good job!
KrisB.723 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
You made the story scary for me...don't do that agian!
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I love this bittersweet ending but please do continue...a part of me, a part of me still hopes for the better.
quintessentiallyemilie chapter 1 . 12/29/2006

just woah

that got me all teary eyed

brill, really good, loved it
Kagetori chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Wow... me like. )
takigirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
*sniff* ...*sniff*

...that was just great

it make me cry...*sniff*

you know that song also reminds me of Harry and Hermoine

again great story I really love it!
CrashingIntoTheSun16 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Wait, he can still be alive if he vanished right? I just want you to know, I cried as I read this... :[ It's so heartbreaking...But really good! Thumbs up!
xX Lovely Green Eyes Xx chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
This is tragic.

However I still love it. Great oneshot!

SilentMarie chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
I love this, it's so sad. Great Job.
SimplyMione chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
This was really good. Kudos. I think you'll be interested in watching the fanvideo that fadetonoir made using this song featuring H/Hr ship on Youtube. It is mindblowingly good.
asianhomie101 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
This is such a sad story. I love it though.
SILVERArrowGRIFFIN chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Nice story,very heartwarming...its tragic but i still loved it!,the review of emerald27 was kinda insulting

anyweiz who cares what people think,keep up the good work!and may you have more reviews to come!Do you think you can help me in writing a songfic?i know this song and its kinda like reminding me of Harry&Hermione,pls.e-mail or chat me in this i really,really really LOVE your story!

Harry loves Hermione..FOREVER!

P.S. please also read my story
Emerald 27 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Ugh I hate you! U took my Pink idea. I have a Harry and Hermione oneshot based on this song! This is my first hate review and I am glad to give u ur first review for this oneshot! I wrote mine like in June although yours is a different story u still used the same song with the same characters that makes me enough to write a hate review and I am not sorry to give u this!