Reviews for You Want What?
CrimsonEmperess chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I;m sure it would have been one hell of a weekend. Great Fic...
pick and paranoid chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
yay!
the real vampire chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
*Flame flame* Scoff all you like mwahahahahahahahahaha!

I'm kidding! I loved it! Short, sweet and entirely yummy *Grins* More like this please?
Cat2000 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I am *so* sorry! I've been really busy with other fics, holidays, groups, rpgs, etc. I clean forgot about your fics. (Must learn to put writers on Author Alert list).

This was really great, though. And sorry to hear about your writer's 'wall'. I know what that's like. At some point, I promise I will catch up on reading the fics I've missed.

Again, sorry!
StarTraveler chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
loved it!
quantuminferno chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
lol... oh, wonderful fic... short but straight to the point and humorous. :o) love it.
garnetred chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Boy, I would love to be the fly on that wall, hahaha! Please write soon.
cmar chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
This was cute, sweet, and very good dialog. Sounds like a hell of a weekend, indeed.

And hang in there with your other writing! The steel wall will fall one of these days.
PunkPinkPower chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
hahahaha... cute drabble! I liked that line, "run that by me again" and that bit, it was so totally hunter. wonderful short- now what about a nc-17 about the weekend? *winkwink*! As for the steel wall, no worries, i know what you mean! They totally suck. we've got to find a way to bring them down!
BJvision chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
This was just too much Cam doing something so unexpected must have been a shocker for Hunter.

Great drabble
XRachX chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Love it Dannie. You should do more fluff.
BiccaBoo chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
That was good. I liked it and the idea was funny.

Well done!

Take care!
MzDany chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Oh, I definitely want to see the second part of that fic, namely the weekend chapter! R-rated, please!

Great job! I can just imagine Hunter's bewildered look at the unexpected suggestion and Cam's smirk.

Good to see you writing again. And good luck with your other projects. Hope you'll tear down the wall soon.

Dany
CurvyCurlyGirly chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Super cute! :)
Crimson-Ranger chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
-giggles madly- OMG DANNIE! -giggles more- YOu Should make a SMUT of that! and Send it to me! OMFG I loved it!