Reviews for SugarCoated
NotOnlineAnymore chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
eh? very interesting. loved it. :) omg im gonna miss this story... sigh. msg me if u have any change or writting a new one kay? thanks!
Hug-in-a-box chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Aww. I wanna give L a hug. *sob*
Skai07 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
aw...he didn't even know her name...wah! XP, it's so cute!
White Alchemist Taya chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
omg! thats really good!

so awesome!
TawakeNix chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
aww… that's so… aww XD (can't find her words)
mellochocolat chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
that was gorgeous.
Nanashi 09 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006

So cute .
Keep Laughing chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I really like this story. You did a good job on portraying a young L and the girl was absolutely adorable. Good job!
frostedheavens chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
This was so sweet! This is the first time i've read a Death Note fic,seeing i'm only at Vol 3 of the manga...great job!
Debbster619 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
How should I described this story.

Amazingly written?

I can't describe it, but it did move me to near tears. I would really love to turn this fanfiction into a doujinshi if I had permission.

And I'm sure it would be a wonderful one too.
ikhor chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Wow.. I loved it! poor L...
Ao yuki chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Wonderfully written and very descriptive! I love this one-shot. It's going under my favorites! BTW, you'll get more reviews if you accept annoymous reviews! :) It's truly a fabulous fanfic!
ElricTheDragoness chapter 1 . 9/12/2006

with his inquisitive mind

and intense scrutiny.

you know?

ekk! L!

and you totally displayed your ingenuity,

by avoiding the topic of L's name

without really being...

obvious? about it.

it was a mere hint, the mystery of L's true name.

Ryuko Ishida chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Aw... that was SO cute - I love it! And I really like your style of writing... I wanted to write a Death Note fanfic w/ L too but no ideas are coming out of me . (sobz) oh well.. guess i'll have to try harder... Anywayz... that was good.. hope you'll write some more oneshots like this one.
hyenateeth chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Aw, that's cute. It also makes me hungry. It's funny how he thought L was a girl.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »