Reviews for Just One Chance
ForeverRainingFire chapter 20 . 3/27
Great story! I really, really enjoyed it!
WhistlesOfTin chapter 14 . 1/22
Sasuke, you idiot.
Do The Roar2012 chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Truly one of my favourite fics so far. Thank you, only read the first 2 so far & already I'm incredibly engrossed into this epic story so far!
Actual.Loki chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
Fucking Kabuto. Goddamnit. And about the Itachi thing... I feel bad for Sasuke. And I'm really fucking angry with Ibiki.
Actual.Loki chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
Maybe Naruto is dreaming about a world without war? I'm just stabbing in the dark here
Actual.Loki chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
I really hate the council. I always cheer when Kishi has Tsunade screw them over
Actual.Loki chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
Though I DO want Sasuke to cut his hair back to its sexy glory
Actual.Loki chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
"as small minded and judgemental as they were" A plus description of the Konoha villagers
Actual.Loki chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Oh this is so amazing. I'm worried for Sasuke and Naruto's mental states... Especially Sasuke. Orochimaru is a sick man.
Zenthisoror chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
My goodness! A believable trio of friends, humour, action, a believable siege on Konoha, redemption, closure, real suspense and shock and so much more! I had such a wonderful time reading this story I don't even know where to start. You say you're not so confident at writing fighting scenes? False modesty. They were understated, clean and efficient and I think you should be really proud. If I could write anything half so well-rounded, I would be a happy writer. Thank you for this, and I hope you're still writing. :)
mangachick1 chapter 20 . 1/25/2012
I absolutly LOVE how you describe Sasuke! This whole story was beautiful, easily understood and well written! you really gave be a new perspective on Sasuke and i enjoyed that immensly so...keep up the good work!

AWESOME FICCY!
scryoko chapter 20 . 12/11/2011
Oh, I really enjoyed that fic. The plot was great and the characters were wonderfully portrayed as well. Not to mention, the fic was exceptionally well-written (for which I am glad). Thank you for sharing.
Sukee93 chapter 20 . 11/28/2011
This story was simply brilliant :) I really enjoyed the fight between Sasuke and Orochimaru all through the story, and the role Naruto had in it. Your plot was really well imagined!

Thanks
Illadaran chapter 20 . 5/30/2011
I was kinda hoping that this story would focus more on a full out war, but it was still interesting.
Lang Noi chapter 12 . 5/3/2011
I'm absolutely sure that I've read at least part of this story before.

Well, one way or another, I'm glad it's shown us what happened to Kabuto and the bonds between Team Seven reforging. Thank you for that.

~ Lang