Reviews for Just One Chance
Phoenixx Rising chapter 20 . 5/25
I very much enjoyed this story. It was really good.
Tuesday's-Here chapter 20 . 5/16
Wow what an awesome story! It was interesting and captivating I had to finish it all in one sitting. It was well written and well put together, making it easy for the reader to place themselves within the story. The characterizations were lovely and each of them grew and matured but still retained their distinct personalities. I'm super happy that Shikamaru played such a supporting role, I've always thought he would be a great friend for Naruto!
The way these four connected was just beautiful and sincerly a wonderful way for Team 7 to end up together! Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Jaricchi chapter 20 . 10/6/2016
Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
I can't even remember who recommended this to me, but I can see why they were right on the money. The question of what becomes of Sasuke if/when he returns to the village is a fascinating one, and you seem to be tackling it in a great way. Your prose is fantastic. I want to see where it takes us.

That being said, you seem a little too keen on absolving Sasuke of his crimes, as there's no indication the Orochimaru Seal actually warps the recipient's mind. He IS a power hungry bastard, complex and tortured though he may be. I'm not sure I buy how overwhelmingly self-righteous and sneaky Naruto is either. He's not really the subtle type. More of a punch things with the Rasengan and his army of clones kind of guy. I just don't see him lecturing Jiraiya like that ever. So wildly out of character.

But this is an older, wiser Naruto so maybe there's been some growing up over the years we've yet to see.

I'm not sold on the characterization just yet, but you've got me on the hook so far.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 20 . 3/27/2015
Great story! I really, really enjoyed it!
WhistlesOfTin chapter 14 . 1/22/2015
Sasuke, you idiot.
Update Username chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Truly one of my favourite fics so far. Thank you, only read the first 2 so far & already I'm incredibly engrossed into this epic story so far!
not-active.abandoned-account chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
Fucking Kabuto. Goddamnit. And about the Itachi thing... I feel bad for Sasuke. And I'm really fucking angry with Ibiki.
not-active.abandoned-account chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
Maybe Naruto is dreaming about a world without war? I'm just stabbing in the dark here
not-active.abandoned-account chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
I really hate the council. I always cheer when Kishi has Tsunade screw them over
not-active.abandoned-account chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
Though I DO want Sasuke to cut his hair back to its sexy glory
not-active.abandoned-account chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
"as small minded and judgemental as they were" A plus description of the Konoha villagers
not-active.abandoned-account chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Oh this is so amazing. I'm worried for Sasuke and Naruto's mental states... Especially Sasuke. Orochimaru is a sick man.
Zenthisoror chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
My goodness! A believable trio of friends, humour, action, a believable siege on Konoha, redemption, closure, real suspense and shock and so much more! I had such a wonderful time reading this story I don't even know where to start. You say you're not so confident at writing fighting scenes? False modesty. They were understated, clean and efficient and I think you should be really proud. If I could write anything half so well-rounded, I would be a happy writer. Thank you for this, and I hope you're still writing. :)
mangachick1 chapter 20 . 1/25/2012
I absolutly LOVE how you describe Sasuke! This whole story was beautiful, easily understood and well written! you really gave be a new perspective on Sasuke and i enjoyed that immensly so...keep up the good work!

AWESOME FICCY!