Reviews for The heart asks pleasure first
story2tell chapter 23 . 4/12/2010
Loved the story!
Ilerre chapter 23 . 1/13/2010
Strange ending that doesn't have any rapport with the whole story. And I found it a bit poor in the House/Wilson area. Also the story was quiet good. Good job!
Lynda chapter 23 . 3/15/2009
I just read your story. Well done! You captured every character in their true light and the research you did on the medical ideas sounded just like it came from one of the episodes!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 23 . 2/6/2009
Great story! You captured House really well! *favs*
ImeldaLumos chapter 23 . 2/5/2009
The most brilliant and heart-gripping chapter of the story yet. The idea was a good one, put him in a situation that makes him face his past yet another time, for the unknowing. Or something like that, I'm not a scholar at summaries. I like your short and smashing style of writing, and I'll keep reading your stories. Best wishes!
i luv ewansmile chapter 23 . 2/4/2009
Aww! This was a fabulous chapter! I loved the addition of an old friend of House's and how excited he was to see House and how easily they got along. Very sad how they played hoops once again, like old times, but not like old times. I really love this story. I went back and re-read it from the very beginning. Awesome job! ) I'd love to read more of your stories.
Spot and Punk chapter 23 . 2/4/2009
What a great story - just my cup of tea! That last chapter really stands out; it's kind of moody and refreshing at the same time. I suppose pitting House against an old friend really reinforces how his life has changed. Rest of story: really heartbreaking with some lovely House / Wilson interaction. You've written a cool sombre House, I like very muchly! Well done!
thisiseveryshadeofwrong chapter 23 . 2/4/2009
was quite interesting! I love this story
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I really like the way you worked up the suspense of the chapter, nicely written :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
labyrinth38 chapter 23 . 2/3/2009
Sorry to see this end... But thank you again for writing and sharing it. I've very much enjoyed reading! :) *hugs*
thisiseveryshadeofwrong chapter 22 . 12/14/2008
I really, really LOVE this story!
notlupus chapter 22 . 12/13/2008
ahh! I love that kid! Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
thisiseveryshadeofwrong chapter 20 . 12/8/2008
please, please keep writing! and make tritter human.
SnowStalkerSS chapter 20 . 10/28/2008
Wow! This fic is amazing! I love the cases, and how you're portraying the characters. Out of curiosity, do you need a beta? I can't help much with medical-type stuff, because I really don't know that much, but I can proof read, and check for continuity of the story, making sure things flow, that sort of thing.

As for Evil vs. Human Tritter...Human, please. I'm currently reading another fic with a truly evil Tritter (characters don't get much more evil than the Tritter in "Used", by DreamsofSpike), and I don't really want another Evil Tritter. I mean, I can see Tritter being evil, but reading two of them at the same time would be hard for me. I'll still read this fic, even if you go with Evil Tritter, because it's an awesome fic and I won't be able to stay away, but my vote is definitely for Human Tritter! I would just say be careful not to make Tritter too nice, because even a Human Tritter would still clash with House. I really don't think they'd get along very well, but it'd be great if Tritter stops being horribly mean to House. *grins* Though I really liked how Tritter's plan to have House beat up backfired on him.

Anyway, this is a wonderful story, keep it up! Please update soon! (I hope I didn't ramble too much!)
Matt Garvey chapter 20 . 10/19/2008
Hi,

Really liking this story. Id like to see an Evil Tritter but only for the reason of seeing him take a damned good kicking himself later on... possibly even by Joe.

Matt