Reviews for The heart asks pleasure first
hedwigsart chapter 23 . 10/27/2015
This was so good! Being a sucker for hurt!House, going off the summary, this was just my cup of tea, and it turned out it was. Thanks for the great story - there were some parts I particularly liked - you really did the inner monologues very well, I felt you really understood the characters. Great House 'voice'. Loved how there were real cases like there would have been in the show - many fanfic writers don't do that. Something I didn't know I really liked was human!Tritter - this story redeemed him in my eyes. Only a few complaints - you should write numbers as words and get a beta. Some sentences were grammatically unsound and you tend to forget commas. No complaints at all about the story itself though. It was brilliant, thanks for sharing.
hedwigsart chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
I'm really loving this story so far, really has an episode-feel to it. And I'm very happy it's complete. One thing though - you REALLY should get someone to beta that (I'm offering) because a story this great deserves to have perfect grammar - which it currently doesn't have.
story2tell chapter 23 . 4/12/2010
Loved the story!
Ilerre chapter 23 . 1/13/2010
Strange ending that doesn't have any rapport with the whole story. And I found it a bit poor in the House/Wilson area. Also the story was quiet good. Good job!
Lynda chapter 23 . 3/15/2009
I just read your story. Well done! You captured every character in their true light and the research you did on the medical ideas sounded just like it came from one of the episodes!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 23 . 2/6/2009
Great story! You captured House really well! *favs*
ImeldaLumos chapter 23 . 2/5/2009
The most brilliant and heart-gripping chapter of the story yet. The idea was a good one, put him in a situation that makes him face his past yet another time, for the unknowing. Or something like that, I'm not a scholar at summaries. I like your short and smashing style of writing, and I'll keep reading your stories. Best wishes!
i luv ewansmile chapter 23 . 2/4/2009
Aww! This was a fabulous chapter! I loved the addition of an old friend of House's and how excited he was to see House and how easily they got along. Very sad how they played hoops once again, like old times, but not like old times. I really love this story. I went back and re-read it from the very beginning. Awesome job! ) I'd love to read more of your stories.
Spot and Punk chapter 23 . 2/4/2009
What a great story - just my cup of tea! That last chapter really stands out; it's kind of moody and refreshing at the same time. I suppose pitting House against an old friend really reinforces how his life has changed. Rest of story: really heartbreaking with some lovely House / Wilson interaction. You've written a cool sombre House, I like very muchly! Well done!
thisiseveryshadeofwrong chapter 23 . 2/4/2009
was quite interesting! I love this story
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I really like the way you worked up the suspense of the chapter, nicely written :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
labyrinth38 chapter 23 . 2/3/2009
Sorry to see this end... But thank you again for writing and sharing it. I've very much enjoyed reading! :) *hugs*
thisiseveryshadeofwrong chapter 22 . 12/14/2008
I really, really LOVE this story!
notlupus chapter 22 . 12/13/2008
ahh! I love that kid! Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
thisiseveryshadeofwrong chapter 20 . 12/8/2008
please, please keep writing! and make tritter human.