Reviews for The Festival of Roses
Shisarakage chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
XDD! Hilarious! I almost feel sorry for Ino, but she deserves it. Choji could bring her back down to earth, and Neji was mean, but it was...enticing for Tenten-Chan to torture the Hyuga like that. If ya want to, you can use my Naruto OC, Uchiha Sanosuke, in this story. Just email me for his stats at and I'll send his info asap. _ I'd love to see how he ends up stirring things up. I've already thought of a way to work him into the whole thing and explain his absence, too. *grins deviously* Heh heh. Can't wait for more of this story!

-Sano-
Belletiger chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
great chapter. I liked the scene of Neji and Tenten. That was a pretty cool scene.

I don't thing Hanabi was ooc. I think she's fine, and you're alright. Kishimoto only showed her in the cunin exams, nothing about her true personality, we all just know she's a little better in jyuuken than Hinata, ( one of the reasons why Hiashi favored her over Hinata).

I hope you update soon.
Watashi no Shinka chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Whoops. Forgot to check on this. It's pretty good, although I don't get one thing: why write a fic if you never update?

I wonder how all this will fit inside the Naruto storyline.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
You updated! Celebration! I'm glad that you paired Asuma & Kurenai-sensei, because they're so cute together! It'll be funny to see Ino freak out once she figures out that she's stuck with Chouji. _ When will Temari make her move on Shikamaru?
The Digital Gate chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
Oh that's funny. Chouji sat on Ino's tag. XD
Belletiger chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
eheheheh... I have to say, poor Ino, shikamaru and kiba. One week on Gai's traning? Will they survive from this? Good luck for them. Waah... Sakura/Lee are cute together. Much better than Sasusaku pairing. I can't wait to see whats going to happen next chapter and how Hinata going to Festival with naruto. ( I am naruhina fan )
Watashi no Shinka chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Soundtrack isn't too much, but it makes me want to have it so I can listen to it.

So far, this is really good. I only have one tiny problem. When you described Tsunade, it sounded as if you switched to present tense. Or it was just me.

Shikamaru better watch himself.
Celestial Night chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Hmm...I haven't watched up to episode 135 yet (but I'm close, episode 117 I think). So yeah, there were a few things that seemed slightly new to me.

So far, the Sadie-Hawkins set up seems intersting to me, although I really wish the chapter was longer. Oh well, update soon!

-Celestial Night
Kanius chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Woo, I forgot to review this sooner.

Nice start on your first attempt with a Naruto story.

Looking forward to the next!
The Digital Gate chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Well I've never listened to the soundtracks before, so I don't know anything about them.

So far this seems interesting. I think one of the pairings is Tsunage and Jiraiya, though I'm most likely wrong.

I'm wondering who exactly is the 'deer' and Kurohana seems to be an interesting villan.

Who's Sadie Hawkins?
Belletiger chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
great begining. Hehehe, Its seens Gaara and Kankuro ran before a girl tries to tag them ( but I doubt any girl from Konoha would try , especially with Gaara,)

Hehehe, I can feel Shikamaru will have trouble with Temari with the tag hunt XD

I can't wait to see who are the lucky guys( or victmins) of the tag of the girls.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Well, this is gonna be a good, good fic. Although I don't understand the purpose of those "soundtracks" of yours. I think that Gaara's dialogue is perhaps a little bit OC, but, heck, you're the writer, it's your choice. Now that I think about it, it is probably a good thing that Uchiha Sasuke already left Honohagakure. Although I think that it would hilarious to read about Sakura & Ino killing eachother over the chance to claim him (snickers evilly). ; )