Reviews for Grief
RollWithIt chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
Wow, this was very beautiful. You did everyone's pont of view perfectly. Great job,
Missy Holland chapter 7 . 5/5/2007

Missy Holland chapter 6 . 5/5/2007

Missy Holland chapter 5 . 5/5/2007

Missy Holland chapter 4 . 5/5/2007

Missy Holland chapter 3 . 5/5/2007

Missy Holland chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
Still lovin it

Missy Holland chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
You deserve way more than 10 reviews for this. I'll add my 8 reviews, hoping other authors will do the same
The Reading chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
Crying, It was wonderful. Keep writing such amazing stories
Missy Holland chapter 8 . 9/8/2006
If you could only see me now, tears falling, making these words a blur. I can't express how good this is.

Tha Gurl Next Door chapter 8 . 9/2/2006
ohh...u made me do more then sniffle was beautifuly written, and if u hadnt told us that u didnt write them often, i wouldnt have known...
LadyVibeke87 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I've just read this chapter and I loved it. The last sentence broke my heart. Well done.
Aleksia chapter 8 . 9/2/2006
This story was written so fonderfully. But such a sad story...u owe me 3 handkerchiefs!
El Gringo Loco chapter 8 . 9/2/2006
I've been to more funerals/memorials over the last half century or so than I care to remember. And I can relate to most of these, some more personally than others.

You've done a beautiful job of capturing the private thoughts and haunting memories. The ones that lurk beneath the surface and return unbidden to comfort or accuse when we least expect them. Whether we need them or not.
icklebitodd chapter 8 . 9/2/2006
First of all: I'm worried about you darling, you killed off Sara. I mean sure the last few fics have been darker than normal, but you've never purposely hurt your golden lady. hmm...

Secondly: It was way to easy to guess who you'd killed, the only one not listed.

Thirdly: Subtle Catherine/Sara, see point one.

Fourthly: So sad. Especially Catherines, Docs and Warricks. The Sketchbook idea reminded me of NCIS when Ziva finds Kate's sketchbook and hands it over to Gibbs. Greg's made me laugh and Warrick's made me remember and reflect

Fifth: HaHa yea you feel bad Nick - my least favourite character.

Sixth: Why the desert and not back home, I assume the other people were friends and past collagues not just randoms :)

Seventh: So many chapters all at one time

Eight: Why didn't David get a chapter? Surely he is one of them? As well as techs.

Nineth: My name is Jessica

Tenth: I am about to go to work - yay!