Reviews for The Parade of the Peanut Gallery
CircleSky chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Right from the moment you said "only 15 minutes in and angry at the world" you had me. You've painted a very attractive picture of jess here, with all his insecurities and quirks. Very nice. Thanks for sharing.
Genevah chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Awww so cute! Hope you write more stories with the whw crew :)
Lindakins chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Maeusle chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Wow! Love it!

So detailed and written with so much effort! Really GREAT job!
Sarai chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I loved it! Very well written.
just hidden chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
“Good luck to you. I still have those pictures of diseased lungs if you want to hang him on his crib, start combating the effects of genetics now.” “Speaking of which, I wouldn’t bring that up. She’s been practicing her Marlon Brando impression all night,” “No, I got it. Horse track—we can tell the kids it’s a zoo.” “I’m not allowed to joke about that. It’s one of the little things I do, just so he’ll tell me I’m beautiful when I weigh five hundred pounds.” “I’m afraid I’d see too much of myself in that list. What do you say?” “Yeah. I’m ready.” aw. great job.
Kate chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I love this story! It's so touching and cute. But you have to update Peer Pressure soon or I am going to burst with curiosity! I have to know who Ella will get together with, will it be Jasper or Grey or somebody else? (I'm personally voting for Jasper) Anyways this story was really good! You are such a good writer!
RositaLG chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Ahh, this was so cute. I'm really glad you wrote it.
jaggedcharm chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I don't know anything else to say other than 'WOW'! How touching! Keep it up! I love your stuff. I love this side of Jess.
Jessluvr4ever chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
That was a really cute story. I can't imagine Jess as a Leonard.
lltn chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Very cute ]
donna79 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
This was sweet. I was wondering if you were ever going to do one of these. And can I say that I love two year old Ella? So adorable. Erin's family sounds like mine. Only none of us are as 'me focused' as her sister. I'll be making my own trip to the hospital in a few months. My sister, and hopefully I'll be there for this one. For some reason I haven't been there for any of the others. This was a great story.
Kylie1403 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I loved it! its cute!

the "When he caught the eye of the nurse that was moving to re-burrito his child" line was a fave! i laughed yes! its SO TRUE though! when they wrap a baby it like halves in size!

anyway! i loved it! you did good kid! tehehe!

Keep rockin!

- Kylie
controversy-queen chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
That was cute i liked that little one shot of Jess and im glad you didn't put erin in it...Very cool story i would love to see more of the early years with Jess and Tristan.
krazygurl chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
This story was really cute. I enjoyed it. As much as I love this series, and the story you're writing now, my favorite are when everyone was younger and they were just getting married and having kids so this was really enjoyable to read. I hope you consider doing a few more short stories or one shots about Rory and Tristan and everyone else before their kids grew up. Regardless, your stories are great. Keep up the amazing writing.