Reviews for Fanfic100: Detective Conan
anon chapter 1 . 9/3
I love your Detective Conan fics! I don't know if you're still active on this site but I come back to them every few months (and have since I first discovered your stories at least 8 years ago)!
KateHarris14 chapter 95 . 6/8
Very clever. And scared the hell out of me too so.
Cartwheellou chapter 100 . 5/24
I got to the finale thinking it was gonna be all bug and romantic and showy and then it was something completely different. Way to go, keeping me on my toes til the very end. Very anime-esque, no? Some major reveal happens or theres a big opportunity for something important or you expect a big, deep emotional speech from a character or you want them to yell at someone and flesh out something painful that makes you want to cry but instead theyll just say a single sentence with a look or the character wont freak out as much as you want them to or nobody cries. They manage to wrap something thats so emotional into a tiny little box that somehow perfectly fits. I think you managed to recreate that perfectly with the ending. And everything in the middle! Oh my god it was so amazing, I loved every single one! Kaitos pick up lines made me laugh so hard, and i almost cried with haibaras sunsets, and i was so happy when i realized the apartments au was going to be a little mini series! I dont think i could possibly pick a favorite they were all so creative and unique.
koolkame chapter 48 . 5/18
Did not expect that crossover, but I love Casper and now I want to see a series of fics with the Detective Boys teaming up with him. Wanting to finish all the stories before I reviewed, but I couldn't resist this one.
The Trees Are Green And Quiet chapter 100 . 5/5/2016
*astonished clapping*
The Trees Are Green And Quiet chapter 70 . 5/5/2016
A. Many times over.
Grandkingtoru chapter 28 . 1/14/2016
New kids are great!
Grandkingtoru chapter 27 . 1/14/2016
Aww! So, Hibara likes him back?
Grandkingtoru chapter 26 . 1/14/2016
I really like the Kazuha Heiji stuff
Grandkingtoru chapter 24 . 1/14/2016
Good. Good. What happens to them next?
Grandkingtoru chapter 23 . 1/14/2016
Fish! Kaito's demise! And the fact that his mom was no help is funny!
Grandkingtoru chapter 22 . 1/14/2016
KAISHIN!
Grandkingtoru chapter 21 . 1/14/2016
Ooh. Nice.
Grandkingtoru chapter 20 . 1/14/2016
Shiratori! You fool! You so deserved that! And BTW, Satou isin't your true love...
Grandkingtoru chapter 19 . 1/14/2016