Reviews for Fanfic100: Detective Conan
Lilith Jae chapter 72 . 10/8/2014
I must've favourited this story at least 35 times already, because I keep forgetting this are just single chapters part if one big collection of stories. This one in particular is awesome. I mean, that little comment about Kudo Conan being half the trouble his father was... it's really cool and tear-jerking to say the least. :)
Lilith Jae chapter 44 . 10/6/2014
Say, if "Dad" died 2 years before Kaito was born, would that not make Kaito not "Dad" 's son? A typical pregnancy takes 9 months after all. Then again, this is Kaito. He'll come up with enough excuses to excuse himself from Hell to Heaven and back to Earth.
Lilith Jae chapter 28 . 10/6/2014
Oh yes, I did anticipate plenty of November kids in fandoms everywhere. I myself am one, as is my former classmate, our birthdays are a week apart. That exact number of months, well it's fun to tease kids later though XD Much love indeed
Lilith Jae chapter 20 . 10/6/2014
Lol, poor Shiratori. But he has Kobayashi-sensei, right? Why's he still obsessed with Satou-keiji?
sakurak504 chapter 71 . 7/14/2014
WRITE AN EPILOGUE!
annea101 chapter 39 . 7/7/2014
Wonder what Kazuya did when Shinichi's secret was revealed?
sweetatoo chapter 69 . 6/18/2014
LOLOLOLOLOL I loved this!
sweetatoo chapter 68 . 6/18/2014
Hahahah ohhh Shinichi xD

Very cute!
sweetatoo chapter 27 . 6/18/2014
Awwww that is sooo cute :)
meijipucca chapter 94 . 6/3/2014
The Kudo's are the head of the Black Organization? MAJOR PLOT TWIST RIGHT THERE.
We should totally show this chapter to Aoyama Gosho. He'd consider it for sure ;)
meijipucca chapter 88 . 6/3/2014
This has got to be the weirdest and most unique one-shot I've ever read.
(...)
I LIKE IT!
exojongdae chapter 85 . 6/3/2014
OH GOSH
OH GOSH
HAHAHAHAHA
YOU GO, RAN!
meijipucca chapter 83 . 6/3/2014
I FREAKING LOVE THAT LAST PICK-UP LINE.
Kaitou, you cunning kid :))
meijipucca chapter 72 . 6/2/2014
I LITERALLY SCREAMED.
Kudo Conan - the BEST name Ran and Shinichi could ever name their child.
My goodness, woah :D
This is, like, my fave chapter so far!
meijipucca chapter 64 . 6/2/2014
Can he get any more dense?
Still though, I LAUGHED SO HARD