Reviews for Fanfic100: Detective Conan
ShadowsLiveOn chapter 95 . 7/7
I'm gonna say, this fic should not be read at night, with an open window, in a house that is in the middle of the woods. This is really creepy, and I think you need to dub this horror and give a warning in the beginning. Really great story, though.
ShadowsLiveOn chapter 64 . 7/7
So, since this is in English, I get that you have to say 'spell'. But in Japanese, their names are in symbols, so I think it would be better if you said "You wrote my name wrong," like she missed a stroke or something.
ShadowsLiveOn chapter 1 . 7/6
I love Mitsuhiko/Ai. They're my second favourite couple. You're a really good writer, good job!
Mystery0028 chapter 87 . 5/28
That's mostly what fanfiction is bending the real stuff The same with normal fiction, I mean you would never see a time machine, etc., etc., etc., in real life, would you?
mystery0028 chapter 73 . 5/28
Aoko does play the piano. It is shown in the episode 3 of magic kaito, hustler vs magician.
Lilith Jae chapter 72 . 10/8/2014
I must've favourited this story at least 35 times already, because I keep forgetting this are just single chapters part if one big collection of stories. This one in particular is awesome. I mean, that little comment about Kudo Conan being half the trouble his father was... it's really cool and tear-jerking to say the least. :)
Lilith Jae chapter 44 . 10/6/2014
Say, if "Dad" died 2 years before Kaito was born, would that not make Kaito not "Dad" 's son? A typical pregnancy takes 9 months after all. Then again, this is Kaito. He'll come up with enough excuses to excuse himself from Hell to Heaven and back to Earth.
Lilith Jae chapter 28 . 10/6/2014
Oh yes, I did anticipate plenty of November kids in fandoms everywhere. I myself am one, as is my former classmate, our birthdays are a week apart. That exact number of months, well it's fun to tease kids later though XD Much love indeed
Lilith Jae chapter 20 . 10/6/2014
Lol, poor Shiratori. But he has Kobayashi-sensei, right? Why's he still obsessed with Satou-keiji?
sakurak504 chapter 71 . 7/14/2014
WRITE AN EPILOGUE!
annea101 chapter 39 . 7/7/2014
Wonder what Kazuya did when Shinichi's secret was revealed?
sweetatoo chapter 69 . 6/18/2014
LOLOLOLOLOL I loved this!
sweetatoo chapter 68 . 6/18/2014
Hahahah ohhh Shinichi xD

Very cute!
sweetatoo chapter 27 . 6/18/2014
Awwww that is sooo cute :)
meijipucca chapter 94 . 6/3/2014
The Kudo's are the head of the Black Organization? MAJOR PLOT TWIST RIGHT THERE.
We should totally show this chapter to Aoyama Gosho. He'd consider it for sure ;)