Reviews for To Never Let Go
bree chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Love it
Silver chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
I really enjoyed this fic and i know this has been a long time but i really want an update. You probably won't even read this, *sigh* this fic had so much potential too... well, i enjoy your works and i hope you keep it up!
Lucinda Silver chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
Seeing as I want you to update and I'm going tell my opinion in here: okay, I have to say this story is some how refreshing by its originality, and even realistic some how. I really like this chapter and would love to see and read another one. This story is what I'm looking forward now among others. It's not often you find a story that is closely realistic (even if it not realistic enough though for other people, and I like the way this story is!) And I hope you will update soon or in near future, my dear author!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
I'm really enjoying your fanfic it. It sums up voldemorts character nicely without making him sadistic.
BitterLovingDuringYourDemise chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
Wow ... i bet choosing between eggs and bacon is SOOO much harder than choosing torture or kill
-_-
lunabane chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Updates resurrect us from the dead!
Miss Naru-chan chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
This is really good so far i hope u update soon i cant wait till harry and tom meet
EquinePianist chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
I love the fic! First of its kind.
roselle chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
UPDATE DAMMIT WTF HAPPENS NEXT?!
Bashirisuku chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
pleassse update sssoon! ;)
SakuraKoi chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Oh wow!
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Over no poor Harry!
Gravity's Child chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Nice. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.