Reviews for To Never Let Go
Lucinda Silver chapter 4 . 5/22
Seeing as I want you to update and I'm going tell my opinion in here: okay, I have to say this story is some how refreshing by its originality, and even realistic some how. I really like this chapter and would love to see and read another one. This story is what I'm looking forward now among others. It's not often you find a story that is closely realistic (even if it not realistic enough though for other people, and I like the way this story is!) And I hope you will update soon or in near future, my dear author!
I'm really enjoying your fanfic it. It sums up voldemorts character nicely without making him sadistic.
MrdaleksNaLu chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
Wow ... i bet choosing between eggs and bacon is SOOO much harder than choosing torture or kill
-_-
lunabane chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Updates resurrect us from the dead!
Miss Naru-chan chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
This is really good so far i hope u update soon i cant wait till harry and tom meet
EquinePianist chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
I love the fic! First of its kind.
roselle chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
UPDATE DAMMIT WTF HAPPENS NEXT?!
Bashirisuku chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
pleassse update sssoon! ;)
SakuraKoi chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Oh wow!
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Over no poor Harry!
Gravity's Child chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Nice. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
Theia Pallas chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
they should just go lokking for the other person on their red string, find each other and be like romeo and juliet but not dying.
but sadly stories usually arent that easy so lets see what mischiefs happen with these two wizards (cause what wouldnt happen?)
btw soulmates! me like reading these stories so dont give up -
Shannon the Original chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
This is really good, update soon!