Reviews for Look at me
kaisapphire chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
i love this!its so cute!those two r so cute together!
Brooklyn Peayl chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
This is adorable. I really have no other way to describe it other than perfectly written and meticulously pieced together.

Kudos.
Shirohikari chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
‘closer than friends, but too dim to realise that they’re in love.’? woot! briliantly portrayed. love the idiocy Kai is showing cos he's getting irrationally jealous :) (or so he thinks.) nicely done from Kai's point of view.

love it. great job.
MeilinII chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Love it Rigel, love it. Very different. 9/10 for serious vocab/garmmar issues
M.S.K chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
interesting one...

good one...
darksaphire chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
lovely lovely story. a work of art.
Drixer chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
If that's not breaking through the block, then I don't know what is. *g*

It's so incredibly real, and true to the series. I just sat there and augh. Holy cow. And Kai's fears fit perfectly, and I could relate to him. It was touching, and amazing.

adfkjaskljfaklfasjflsdj.

-rolls in a sack of happy-
Vampirycent chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Thank you very much It was a breath of fresh air to read something without the usual "I love you"s written all over it, and you did it very, very well.

Oh and.. "but I hope that this isn’t too disappointing" are you kidding me? XD! This was wonderful and gorgeous and everything else that comes with it. Choo are luffly!

Kai is so dumb Lolz. It was so beautiful ;_; especially them being all cute and cuddly at the end. AWW!

Fanks for a luffly birthday pressie. You rocketh my world, mummy! (Like coffee does - or tea for you ) *Cuddles*

Angel x
Jessy-Fish chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
An amazing story, as usual. Keep it up.
animepie chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
That was wonderful. I think your portrayal of Rei and Kai are incredibly deep and they have such an confused innocence that is hard to come by. I absolutely love reading your stories because they are different from other stories. These are more real and relatable than the usual confessions and stuff.
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
You write so... there just isn't a word for it. Amazing just can't even cut it. You can write so well... you're so awesome, Jess! Keep writing! Anything!
artemis-nz chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I really enjoyed this fic! Detailed and in all a cool read. :)
Mrs.Foxx chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
that was really was different and a nice change than all of the sudden in love. most people forget that transaction that withh two people like Rei and Kai would most likely go wrote them really well. Keep writeing your brillant.
Nedunque chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Jess? Just what the fuddy block do you expect to put out when you're not in a slump? Beyblade does "War and Peace"? Kai and Rei as Marius and Cosette? (please don't I distinctly ha... dislike Marius) This is incredibly touching and so believable all the way through. "Different approach"? It may very well be, but it is so much more realistic then gushing confessions of love - from either side (you, unlike so many others, stop to acknowledge Rei's masculinity - and subsequent stupidity - as well as Kai's.

The paragraph beginning "Kai stood apart, as always." is perfect. I identify too much with Kai, to judge that objectively, for it is something I can recognise. It's very true to life.

"I don’t like not being in control [...]" sums up Kai perfectly in my not-at-all-humble opinion. There's just too much to stop and admire it all in detail. This is a truly amazing story, and a wonderful present for anyone (I'm very grateful that you cannot write TyKa, and I'm sorely tempted to push my birthdate on you - but I shan't).

I like "I didn't want to make you cry [...]" very much. I'll have to change bits of my own current project though, since I already feel I'm ripping you off all the way through.

Jess. There is no slump. But if this is the sort of thing that makes you say you're blocked, you seriously need to keep showing it to others before you just drop it. It isn't long-form, and it needn't be. It's absolutely fabulous.

- Jens, who feels the need to use the awfully strong word "love" to adequately convey his appreciation of your work.
Kyuusaisha Bleeding chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Thumbs up, Hyun-Hyun. Gah, they're so stupid, it's adorable.