Reviews for All Bets Are Off
Forahr chapter 1 . 8/30
Very well done.
wunder maus chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Holy. Crap. This is beautiful. Not only as a nice break from the ever so popular Sheppard mega-angsting over CG- your interpretation of Todd's perspective is wonderful. I very much appreciate that this fic does not dissolve into simply rehashing the episode (A for omitting the blow-by-blow dialogue but retaining Todd's reactions to it). I have always felt a deeper bond was implied than any of the characters would perhaps be willing to admit, and it is so gratifying to see such realized in fic-land, and more than just a drabble or vignette. Excellent work!
Shadowcat85 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Wow I really love this. Seeing this episode from Todd's point of view was really interesting.
Great Job!
0118999881999119725.3 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This story has been on my favourites list for a while now and I've read it a few times just because I enjoy so much how well you've portrayed the Wraith's point of view.

This time though...
When I got to the bit about the Gift of Life being reserved for 'our brothers' I literally was sitting in front of my computer going, "Oh. OH... I get it now!"

The revelation was a momentous occasion in my mind.
Thanks for your story, it's fantastic!
Anon chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
What a great and well-written interpretation of the wraith's point of view in "Common Ground"! You did a realistic job, especially in describing the bonds of trust and friendship formed. I really liked how you showed the thoughts of the two characters and the hidden meanings that passed between them.

Once again, good work!
the13thhour chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
That was beautiful. You have truly captured Todd's essence with skill not often seen. I have not read anything like this and most likely never will again. This story is unique in it's originality and is great in its portrayal of the episode. Well done.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Cool story, very interesting idea and nicely written. Lots and lots of memorable quotes. Thanks for making this up!
Janiqua chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
This was stunningly perfect. It's almost... well it's somewhat disturbing that you've managed to write from a Wraith's POV with such flawlessness. But then again I did like the Wraith in this episode. I can't wait to see him again. You think he's gonna be back? If not, I'm counting on YOU to write the sequel!
Lady Yueh chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
This is good.

It's really really good.

I was waiting to se if anyone would do something like this; I really wanted to read something that cementd a bond btween Sheppard and the Wraith. I just loved this ep. and this fic does it the justice it deserves.

Any plans for a sequel maybe?

There's some brotherly bonds that could be investigated.

Lady Yueh
reen212000 chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Wow. I am blown away by this tag. Very well done!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
well done, very very well done.

can't wait for us to met this wraith again... a priest... that would explain the unique face markings maybe.

good story.
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
That was absolutely awesome. I LOVED it.

Steve & Michael Plush Dolls: *nods of agreement*

You've written the Wraith very well indeed, and I truly enjoyed reading this. Might I be able to archive it in my C2?
Linnzi chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Simply wonderful! I adore this and commend you on such a moving and poignant story. Hugs to you sweetie!
luli27 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Amazing. I loved it. Most of the Common Ground tags are told from Sheppard's or the team's viewpoint. To see one from the Wraith, and once so well written and insigthful was great. It definitely explains why the Wraith acted as he did. I hope that we do see them meeting again. It'll defenetily be interesting to see how Sheppard deals with seeing him again. Hey, maybe you could write something along those lines. If not, maybe you could write about Sheppard's viewpoint. I know, it's been done adn re-done, heck, even I've done it. But you present a different explanation/context for the events and I'd love to see how Sheppard responds to the bond you describe, if he's aware of it at all.
drufan chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
That was darn good. Really like the Wraith's side of events. I got the feeling that he was only use to the cruelty and deceitfulness the Genii rep'd. Of course there is always the fear and everyman for himself side of humans that would be displayed during a culling. Sheppard's faith in a rescue would have seemed odd indeed. Well done and great storytelling!