Reviews for Sticks and stones
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Beautiful and little is not (bad pun) right, Luna shouldn't try to be unfriendly or Hogwarts would be crushed to grounds with all people inside.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
You've done a good job with Luna, who can be particularly tricky to write, and you've given Theodore Nott a believable voice.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
That's cute. I think to think of them as kinda friends as well.
ASF13957 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Interesting story! I really like how you wrote the characters; I'd forgotten that Nott could see thestrals.
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Aw :)
Linnn chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
That was just... unbelievable. No need for words there - I loved the dialogue greatly; it was just too.. God I can't find the correct words to describe it. It was just so.. simple? And the talking - the talking was just too... UNBELIEVABLE. God. I don't know what to say. It's just phenomenal.
BellonaBellatrix chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Heh, most impressive.

Wonderful. I've always been interested in Nott, and I like your take on him:)
Possum132 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
We're all intrigued by the connection between Luna and the stringy Slytherin boy who could also see Thestrals. I like the way that the pendulum swings between Luna and young Nott in this conversation.
Miranda Took chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Yeah, this is definitely one of the best Luna descriptions that I've ever comee across. Brilliant. An interesting way to look at Nott, by the way!
fledge chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Another of your inimitable, lovely Lunafics - what more is there to say? I can't imagine this Luna of yours ever "learning to be unfriendly"...

PS: A small piece of grammar: I wouldn't mind treachING you...
InkandPaper chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
You write Luna really, really well, I'm impressed! It was good how you didn't reveal that the Thestral's were there till the end, I didn't realise...
coalhaus chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
ohh, nice chappie! Update soon! Luna is interesting, isn't she? Theo's pretty intriguing himself too.
Noc007 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Interesting start to a story, I look forward to more!

If you have the time, check out my own HP fic "An Arranged Marriage" )
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Another wonderful story! I love how you write Luna. She's perfect.