Reviews for Payback's A Well, You Know
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
*snicker*
Runecutter chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Tihihi, i know it's silly but i just love this answer to a very dubious decision by an obscure body of scientific research... I've never understodd why they felt compelled to strip Pluto of it's planethood by making up a ridiculously complicated set of rules specifically tailored to just effect that.

And i wonder when they will find a body that not even with much squinting and number shoving WON'T fit into their "not a planet" rule and they will have to change it again :D
Sevs-heart chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Ah, you made me laugh! it's kinda funny, because I was just wondering the other day how Pluto would have reacted to her demotion from planet to dwarf planet. It's expecially ironic, because if I remember correctly, she's the tallest of the Senshi.
Scorpinac chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
LOL! This was great, arguably OOC for Trista/Setsuna-san, but great. And I can actually see the others teasing her about it and Serena and Rini bemoaning her "demotion". Laters.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
GO PLUTO! lol to this fic, it rocks
kirallie chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Go Setsuna!
apostrophus chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
YES. That was great. :D

Amunet 8D
avery18 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I love this! Seriously. My thoughts (as I'm sure many other Sailor Moon fans agree with me) when I heard the news was "OMG Pluto is TOTALLY a Planet! Ask Setsuna!" Although my best friend made fun of me for about a week for my outburst..
Julia451 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
"an insignificant icy asteroid had been put in its rightful place. And, of course, he had assured his place in astronomical history as the man who deleted the ninth planet." Love that wording.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Heh heh, yeah.

Sucks Pluto got it's status stolen.
Artistshipper chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Oh, this is hilarious. Nice work, Ben
Synaptic-Firefly chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
*Laughs* Damn straight! Get em' girl!
Aly chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Hilarious! :)
aserene chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
this makes me so happy! i love it!
Traser SyberJedi chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
That was hilarious. And I certainly don't blame Pluto any for feeling like that. Good job.