Reviews for Forget Me Not
LadySnowTheStark chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This can turn into so much more! I'm deadly curious
Nici Kole chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I love it! Especially the last couple words. It pulls everyhing together!
the lie written in ink chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This was beautiful, powerful, and fascinating. Kai seems the kind of guy to pull someone into that sort of relationship. Killing someone with his cold attitude, not caring, letting her foolishly love him...man, Kai. Bastard. xD

But my gosh, this nearly brought tears to my eyes. You know what I loved about this? It's reality. Cold, true, reality. Not everything is sunshine and rainbows. Just because you love someone doesn't mean they immediately love you back.

Please continue writing. This bittersweet story is on my 'suggested reading list.'

c:
Firedraike08 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
omg that was awesome! I love ur description and language! awesome!
dark Alley chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
OMG! THAT IS SO SAD! have you ever thought of writing a sequal?
g0thic-angel chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
WOW just simply wow, only two words can describe that WOW and BEAUTIFUL because it was it was just beautiful!

When she told Kai that she loved him and he said that he would never love her-OUCH, i know from excperience that it hurts!
LettuceNPudding chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Yo Soi, haven't spoken in aages lol

Wow...that was really emotional. I was like omg. That's so freaking...AWESOME! How can you write so well? It's so good! 2nd time I'm reading it now. Dude, you seriously have talent. I think i've said that a lot...hehehe. When Kai goes "I don't love you" I was like OUCH! THAT'D HURT! Then I thought, man, Kai, you're a jerk, the poor girl and then I read the part with him hugging her and saying her name and was like OMG KAWAI! And the ending...applauds bravo that was brilliant. Again I must say, you have talent. It was really well written. WELL DONE!

Lotsaluv

Lettuce

P.S Adding to faves
DarkAngelita chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
are you TRYING to make me CRY!*sniffs* aw that was soo beautiful and sad and so cute and soo ... wow. ur such an amzing writer! i loved it! it was soo mooving. i hope u become a famous writer one day! cuz if u do, imma be first in line to buy your books! :P
MissCloud chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
It would hurt wouldn't it? You make it clear you love someone but they can't return that to you.

. Your writing never fails to amaze me. This is definitely one of the most emotional one-shots ever- well what I've read anyway. You use the words so perfectly and you get everything exactly right, and you seem to be able to express feelings well; and you make it seem so real. It actually made me think alot about Kai. It's interesting that you've made him take a different turn and reveal he's not in love with the girl. So many fanfics often end with Kai expressing his love for a girl, yet you've done the opposite which makes it very appealing and unique.

Another thing I loved was the title. Forget Me Not. It fits perfectly. I don't know if you know this (but I'll tell you anyway) That phrase is very old and was *apparently* first founded in medieval times. The story is that a knight picked up flowers for his lady, but he fell in a river and was slowly drowning. He then threw the flowers at his girlfriend (Like they'd use that word in them days, but anyway) and he said to her "Forget me not" before drowning. (Tragic.)

Anyway, that was a useless story LOL, but I can see it fits because your story may not be as tragic as this but the lady in the myth was surely hurting becuase of it, and the girl in your story is hurt also.. but her loved one is kind of giving her a one-way relationship.

Also I like how you reffered to Kai and his GF as 'You' and 'I'. *Nods* Very good.

Overall, it was so awesome. Go you. You rule, Soi!

ANJ
SpiritualEnergy chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
This was beautiful. I loved the use of words. You have a wonderful use of language, and this was something that just gripped me. I also really loved the concept - so sad, but so full of emotion that came out of it.

I also liked how you wrote it in First Person - very nicely executed. I could see her thoughts and picture it all in my head. Her heart bleeding, her tears, the way she wants him to love her, and it all ties together quite nicely.

This was a very nice oneshot. Great work, Soi!
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Oh my...that was just so incredibly beautiful. Your language is just wonderful, so emotional, so vivid, so effective in its sheer simplicity.

I absolutely loved it. Once again you have caused me to shed tears for characters I have never watched before. You are a wonderful writer!

Thank you so much for the dedication; if anything, I am lucky to have encountered you. Thank you again.

Absolutely wonderful story! The last 2 lines were simply so touching...so perfect. Loved it!