Reviews for TERRIBLE Event!
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
pleasingXapparel chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Poor Harry.
Algor Nox chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Very funny, and oddly accurate.
Schermionie chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Oh. My. God. This is hilarious! *Favourites*
PiperPaigePhoebe01 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I like it, but it could have been more amusing if you put it into actual bookform, rather than script. You get more humor in book form, I've found.
Bree chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Hehe SO true. *giggles* Funny how such a short piece of writing can make me laugh so hard. Fics three times this long haven't made me this amused. LOL *goes off to read more of your writings*
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Wow. And there's the books in a nutshell. Hilarious, anyway. On my favs list, definitely.
Procrastinator-starting2moro chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
'Forty different strangers comment on how much Harry’s eyes look like Lily’s. Harry reacts to each person as if it’s the first time he’s ever heard it.'

It's funny because it's so true! Wow, you're hilarious. Thanks for this.
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
lol, that story was brilliant. It describes perfectly how the characters is and behave! XD
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
This is so funny...and so true. It reminds me of when Harry's scar hurts in the fourth book, because of the dream. He imagines what Ron and Hermione's reactions will be when he tells them about it. Then, when he does tell them, they react exactly as he expected they would. I guess one of the things that make the characters so human is that we get to know them so well that we know what they are likely to do.

Anyway, this is really great. I love it, and I'm looking forward to reading more of "Ten Things I Hate About James Potter," because I got an e-mail saying you wrote more of it.

Happy reading and writing!
amy-the-rat chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
You forgot a few:

Percy blames everyone who doesn't kiss the MoM's ass

The Daily Prophet says it didn't happen
Cosmic Chaos chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Oh, sweet... but what is this terrible event?
Kyra chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
just one tinny question: what's the terrible event?

Yosh-ees-stuff chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Now that is what i call a parody, a parody to end all parodies, lmao, good stuff!