Reviews for Confessions
Mystic25 chapter 6 . 9/29/2004
excellent! I read this story a while ago and was a bad bad girl and didn't review. the emotions of pollo loco were intense and you displayed it adaquetly. max and logan's relationship, the whole deal with kendra and OC was brilliantly done and emotional.

write more

peace

mystic
a fan chapter 6 . 7/10/2001
Sweet ending. It's wonderful seeing Max and Logan come to terms with their love for each other. This was a great first fic. Looking forward to more from you.
a fan chapter 5 . 7/10/2001
You are very very good! Lovely scene.
a fan chapter 4 . 7/10/2001
Although the Valse Triste scene is beautiful I was starting to think "Yeah, Yeah it's been done before..." But then you woke Logan up to a scene more beautiful than any dream could be. Sweet. Awesome job.
a fan chapter 3 . 7/10/2001
Excellent touch having Cindy drop the street slang. Just that little part in itself showed how much all Max's friends love and care for her.
a fan chapter 2 . 7/10/2001
Oh look the next chapters are already up! I don't have to review and I'll still find out what's up. ...okay! okay! I'll be nice. The dream sequence was very powerful and Max's reaction perfect.
a fan chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
You do a great job with the Max/Cindy interaction. Awesome dialogue, totally consistent with the show. You did an even better job showing the barrenness in Max's heart. I could just see her out there in the rain trying to somehow get away from horror of it all.
Katie chapter 6 . 7/7/2001
This story is amazing..u should write other DA stories. u have a talent 4 writing..use it well
BlueMoonRain chapter 6 . 7/4/2001
Cheesy? Are you kidding? We're shippers we're allowed to and supposed to be cheesy. No actually, I really liked your story, and I can't believe I didn't read it sooner. Great job. I'm looking forward to another story from you soon.
angel gurl chapter 6 . 7/1/2001
*Ang gives Kelly a standing ovation* GREAT STORY! I just read the entire story right now (I've been a lazy girl) and I've got to say that it's much better than I've expected it to be! The ending was DEFINITELY not cheesy, it was really sweet! The dream sequence was an awesome touch, it was really cute how Max told him to open his eyes and all that. I thought that Max did a wonderful job telling Kendra what happened, but not telling her the exact details, ya know what I mean? Keep it up!
star girl too lazy to sign in chapter 6 . 6/28/2001
wow this is awesome stuff! very good! i like how it kinda came full circle at the end. very nice. i hope that u write another story :) ur writing is awesome!
Owl chapter 6 . 6/23/2001
*sighs* That was so sweet. I agree with Nautica, good thing with the pictures, I was wondering if the subject was going to come up. Overall, I really enjoyed this!
Nautica7mk chapter 6 . 6/19/2001
You did great Kelly. I loved your story. I have it as one of my favorites so I can keep track of it. Nothing is ever too bad or too good when it comes to writing. I enjoyed the interaction between Max and her friends especially with Kensra, cuz she's like out-of-the-loop. Hope to read more of your stories.
anonymoususer99 chapter 6 . 6/19/2001
i think it was a very sweet piece that you wrote. Keep up the writing.
anonymoususer99 chapter 5 . 6/18/2001
you are a little evil for stopping there. Hurry with more