Reviews for Chocolate Covered Tonks
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I love it! Oh and Tonks, milk chocolate. Thanks!
A. Non Ymous es chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Brilliant! Now where did I put that tin of cocoa?
remusdora chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
wow really enjoyed this very much. remus was awesome and so was tonks clymsiness. i love it.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
A similar thing happened to my then-girlfriend. She was, however, only wearing socks and knickers when it happened to her. We didn't have the luxury of magic. It was quite enjoyable cleaning her.
McGonagall's Quill chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
aw! so cute!
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
lol gravity XD this fic made me laugh so hard i spat gatorade all over my desk XDD
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Loved it! :D Good job! :]
Calenmarwen chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Really good story, I totally enjoyed every minuite! So sweet and superbly written, well done!
OnTheVergeOfExtinction chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
nice!*smiles dreamily*..that was so cute!
Gilpin chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Great start to this - I love the whole idea of Remus being so used to listening to his kitchen being destroyed that he just carries on reading regardless, but being Remus still keeps one ear open to make sure she's all right. I also very much enjoyed the mid-section, where he basically challenges her, knowing full well what the result will be but, of course, that's why he does it. ;)

The wand pinching was nicely done too; so often people write clumsy Tonks, with no sign of the very capable Auror at the same time. This was a timely reminder that she's both, that she's a match for him, and that obviously she and Remus got to enjoy the results immensely. I wonder if the kitchen ever got cleared up... ;)

Sadly, I can't each too much chocolate, so can I just have Delivery Man Remus instead?
Jewel44 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Remus wiht dark chocolate pleses!

Aw what a cute and very SWEET fic! Loved it!
spacedout86 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Awesome! lol, what I wouldn't give to be in Tonk's place ;)
The Last Cousland chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Remus, cause he's smoking hot, and milk chocolate, I think... Wonderful story! You perfectly portrayed Tonks' clumsiness and revealed a more playful side of Remus! I love it! :adds to faves:
thedilemma chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Remus to deliver a bag of milk and white. YAY!
Lyra Waterflame chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
M... Chocolate.

Very nice fic! Very sweet! ;-)

M. Remus with milk chocolate, yummy!