Reviews for Moving in moving on
lilienprinzessin chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
Somehow I must've missed this story before. Lately I'm into GG stories again and re-reading some stuff while also trying to finally finish my own. I don't think the chapters got worse. Very nice idea of Emily coming to SH and fixing things.
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
Love this story
Leonie1988 chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
very nice story! Thank you!
mmooch chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
I loved this story. Other than the concept that she would choose to come stay, uninvited, with Lorelai for a few days, it was right on. You didn't make Emily into a pod-Emily that would suddenly act like the mother she wasn't. But you did have her act like the mother she was. Reacting to their breakup the way she did, snooping for clues to her daughter's life, ordering people to do what she wanted. Typical Emily. Fortunately, in this case, that was what was needed. Great Job!
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 4/26/2008
good story
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
julia chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
i love it. and i dont think your writing got worse with every chapter.
Loralaidanes chapter 7 . 1/24/2007
great story! write more soon on osd
ProFfeSseR chapter 7 . 1/18/2007
Maybe not how you wanted to end it, but in the end it's perfect. They still have a lot of issues to work out, and maybe they forgave each other bit too soon, but at least they are togehter. With whatever it needs to work though all their problems. It's a good step into the right direction. And I really liked Emily's note in the end!
sarahb2007 chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
OMG Jess that was great you rock my socks... LOL i can't wait for you next fic i mean i loved call my name and save me and your writing get better as you develope new fics it's great to start off with but you add more and more and it gets better and better... SO get started ASAP on that fic

Sarah
momo chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
The end? Not what I expectet! But I loved it! It was so sweet. Yaeh Luke could fix it! He realy could! And Emily. She is so crazy! I think you wrote her pretty well! Nice work!
vaso.caskett chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
Really nice story. How Luke said he could wait another eight years! AW. Always fun of your work. And i can't wait for the new story that it will resemble "call my name and save me"

vaso
Jessica chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
Hey also ich muss sagen das Ende apsst zur Story zwar kurz aber trotzdem gut. ICh fand es toll das die Spoiler und Vermutungen der Fans so gut eingebaut hast.