Reviews for Toxic
Violets and Lilies chapter 5 . 1/22
First of, GO AL! Oh, that was the best ending ever, I think! YES!

Oh, and I get nervous about posting new chapters too-I was an avid fanfic reader for a long time, but writing is entirely different (and awesome)!

Thanks so much for writing this! I loved it.

Violets and Lilies chapter 4 . 1/22
Oh, I think I might cry if I weren't being held in such suspense. I like the lines about Summer coming after her mother (I can feel Pitt's sadness) and the don't do anything stupid (makes me laugh after a sorrowful chapter!

Great job again.

Violets and Lilies chapter 3 . 1/22
Oh man, this isn't something to read when I should be getting sleepy-like I should! My blood is pumping with excitement now! I almost feel sorry for Thomas Hatch-but not quite.

Good job again!

Violets and Lilies chapter 2 . 1/21
Another great chapter! I forgot to mention, in my other review, that you did a great job keeping the characters in character and that continued in this chapter. I can see them all acting just how you portrayed them.

My favorite was the interaction between the two kids and their dad. And I like how you noted Dirk Sr. unfamiliarity with helplessness. I noticed that change in him in the books too-the difference between pre-Trojan Odyssey and Trojan Odyssey.

Anyway, I like this very much, so thanks for writing it.

Violets and Lilies chapter 1 . 1/21
I like it! It's good and suspenseful. Yes, just a few typos, but your author's note explained that. I've read some of the early Dirk Pitt books and some of the later ones-all out of order. My latest was Trojan Odyssey and I love Dirk Sr. as a dad. He's awesome, isn't he? I noticed that their research vessel is the Sea Sprite, so you must have read Trojan Odyssey too.

I always feel so bad for him in the early books because Summer Moran is actually alive and he doesn't know it. I plan, when I get done with the stories I'm working on, to write a Dirk Pitt story about Dirk Sr. introducing his children to his parents and friends and another where he finds out about the kids before Summer Moran dies. So far, my only Clive Cussler story is about Isaac Bell-another awesome character!

Nice job! I can't wait to finish this, but I'll probably read it over a couple of days.

To lazy to login chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
I think you should have strung out the ending a little bit, It seems kind of rushed.
snark chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
great
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
I read this all at once. Must say, although there are some spelling and grammar issues (i.e. know instead of now) this is an amazing story, with brilliant personifications! My one request is that you get a beta reader to check your spellingand grammar for you if you aren't familiar enough with the language to do so yourself.
ms. mercy buckets chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
good job, you have kept with the chaaracters fairly well for only reading one of his books.

Keep reading, cause they are all awesome.

keep writing too. I want to know more about the threat
Wes Imlay chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
Awesome job with this story, I came away very impressed. Keep up the great work!
Qween of the Damned chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
AH! Clive Cussler is on the list! ...And I have to say, I really like this! And your Ebglish is great, esp. since it's not your first language! Now...on to the next chapter!
TheAllKnowingUpChuck chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
Liked it, very good ending, my little sister said it need more Al in it though, lol :P
archiev chapter 5 . 4/13/2007
Just found your story. I'm a big fan of Clive Cussler and I have to say you did a very good job with this story. Thanks for a good read.
Homicidal-Genius chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Wow i liked this story I didn't realise we could post Clive Cussler fics here I hope you don't mind me adding one more that I've had written for a while.
gryffindorwithfredandgeorge chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
YOU ARE AMAZING! I didn't even know there was a Clive Cussler section on this, and i commend you for writing the one and only story in this section! It is amazing and very realistic! I cannot wait to read the rest! Sincerely, Sam. Wykd