Reviews for Toxic
eventualgenie chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
This is very good. I have been reading Clive Cussler for years and this fits his characters very well. The only part that wasn't quite in character *at least in my mind* was Al shooting him, but with something like that it wouldn't be all that surprising. Apart for the grammer errors you mentioned this is good writing. This was an awesome story :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
it was good keep going.
blackcatnbrowndog chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I'm sorry not to read your story, but I was wondering if you could help me with a problem. I am trying to create a new category, but I am not sure how to do it, or even if it is possible. If you could help me with this, it would be great. Thank you.
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I've read stories by people I assume were native English speakers with English that didn't have grammar as good as this. You also seem to have a pretty good grasp of the characters, at least as far as I can tell from one chapter. I put the story in my story alert list.
Redwitch02 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Finally a CC fan wiling to write a CC/Dirk pitt fanfic.

Awesome story and i cant wait to read more!

If you want to learn more about Dirk and Al,read Mayday and Pacific Vortex.

Cheers :)

Ps: my fave cc novel is Pacific Vortex.
Alec Birdsall chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
wow this was great and it helped me get through after school detention ;) anyway yea its a great series isnt it you should read "Pacific Vortex" it explains quite a bit about dirk before he had a son and daughter
Riyukco chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
I love the story. Its a pity more Clive Cussler fans haven't found this place. I hope I will get my chance to post soon.
cph1609 chapter 5 . 10/16/2006
Good story! I didn't expect Al to shoot Hatch. Please please please tell me that there will be a Toxic 2- Hatch's Revenge.
harleyteen chapter 5 . 10/6/2006
That was good. A little quick but good. Please write another!
Blame the Cupcake chapter 5 . 10/3/2006
Wow great job mon ami! Too few Clive Cusslers out there.
YoungWriter3 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Nice story... lol
harleyteen chapter 4 . 10/1/2006
You did a great job. Which book did you read. The early one's are better for character analysis for Dirk snr. Update often please. I love this idea.

P.S. My favorite book is Pacific Vortex! :)
cph1609 chapter 4 . 9/27/2006
Great job! Keep it up. I'm looking forward to seeing how Pitt will get the antidote from Hatch. Knowing Pitt like I do, it will be in a way that no one will expect. Can't wait to see what happens next. Have fun.
cph1609 chapter 2 . 9/13/2006
Still going strong here. Keep it up. For added info on Dirk Jr. and Summer, another book with them is Black Wind (VERY good). Enjoy!
john chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
ive been an avid fan of clive cussler for my entire life, and im very impressed that you could keep so well to the characters considering uve only read one book. if i might suggest, the ealier books give a very good impression of what dirk senior was like before he ever met summer, and considering his children take remarkably after him, it may be benefitial to read them.

i swear my heart skipped a beat when i saw clive cussler on the list, and u wrote it very well. ur english is excellent. good job.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »