Reviews for One Last Gift of Happiness
sayurin91 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Omg ur story made me cry of happiness QQ,not one for much tears x3 very nice ending as well good job D
Kegirl chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Cool
Wisdombook34 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I love this story! It made me happy! You are a pretty dang good author. Keep it up!
Luina chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
I love happy ending... :D
fernlavern chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
That was really good!

I loved it!
Heartless Shinra Alchemist chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
Sora...from Kingdom Hearts...heh...I'm sure you didn't mean it that way, but I still think of the little spiky-haired kid when I read this...
xxshikaxx chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! THAT WAS AWESOME! WOOT! I give it a 20 out of 10. :P Yes, I can do that, why? because I am x-animosity-x thats why! muahaha. anywho, awesome story.
BalthierFlare chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
O.O

Woah! I like it! And the symbol on his pants is the FF symbol...2 Fs together. And wasnt Tidus' hari originally brown? It turned blonde because he was outside so much, it was sunbleached. So technically unless there was an underlying blonde trait, the baby would most likely have brown hair. i'm sorry...I love the story and I'm being really harsh...stories and reality dont mix a lot...lol. i liked how Tidus came back. Thats sweet. And just a little stupid comment, I'm considered Tidus and Yuna's child around my friends. Bcuz I have Tidus' eys and a mix between Yuna and his hair. But the baby is a boy. so...*sigh* no me.

unless...j/k.
Hallas chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
aw, how cute. i loved it!
Crush-Chan17 chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
*adds to favorites* yay! awesome story!
Sakurakun27 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I Loved Your Story! It had a nice flow of words, and great details. I love this couple! They're so cute! Wonderful Story!
vanipyon chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
YAY!

OMG I'm so happy about the sequel!

It's super-okii na fantastic!

YAY!
HEather chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
*sniffle*

I cried a little.

Yay for you!

You did a wonderful job.
onzeh11 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
It's good. Is this a one shot?
BalthierFlare chapter 1 . 10/30/2006