Reviews for Closure
N.C. Stormeye chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Although it's terribly unrealistic that Hiro would beat Yukari to death or whatever...ParaKiss leaves the options open that it could not be Hiro, and could be some other guy. So I'm going to say...

This was beautiful. It made me want to cry, but I'm sitting in a public place and that would look silly. I love it, absolutely!
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Lovely. (: My only constructive criticism is that Yukari's "spirit" seemed a little ooc. Otherwise I think you got George and everything else perfect. I'm adding this to my faves, I've already read it through 3 times and plan to re-read it in the future.
Yuki-hime chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
not bad, ~ i thought the ending was a lie compared to what the manga lead you to believe, poor george!
nieshka chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
That so did not suck. Added to faves. Good job!
spiel chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
The only thing I'm going to tell you is that you made me cry.

Damn you XD
InPaRaDiSe.lolxzzz chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Great story there...well, to be honest, i think that your ending is kindda out of sense...but still, i loved it...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
cool fic.

loved it.

i'll watch for you. *wink, wink*
WaitingForYesterday chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
That was so beautiful! And sweet! Even though it was pretty sad too... You're an excellent writer! Keep up the good work! _
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
It was beautifully sad, the kind of fic that squeezes your heart. I loved the descriptions.
Within Rhythms chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I like this story. Kinda sad. Keep on writing!
kira-chan05 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
yeah! even i really feaal bad that Yukari didnt end up with George...

nice story
Iced-over-angel chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
waah!~ so sweet... i wanna cry...wow thats awesome...wonder why nobody review...its very sad..and i hate the fact yukari din end up with george either! o.
song.unsung chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
it's so ... so beautifully sad! i love it!

well, true love in reality is hard to find in the first place. people change, after all ... you get what i mean, i hope?