Reviews for Halloween: Forks Style
stupidwrcklss chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
you really should make another chapter about the ppl that won the auction and there little dates that they went on and more importantly how each others mate/family sabotaged each one :)
MoustahcesAndPistachios chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
i loved it, i wish you did jasper, alice and bella on the cat walk and esme and carlisle as well XD but it was great and i hope you write more to this XD
Ah ahha haha chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
"Alice seemed to like the door knob. A whole lot. By the time I was done, my arm hurt but I was smiling for some odd reason."

Tbh, I could find at least 25 other quotes in this chapter alone which carry on the same theme. This has got to be the definitive work on sexual frustration.

Seriously, wow. This should be an 'R'.
Ice Fata chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
LOL!
styling16 chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
do you have a picture of the costumes? because my brain isn't functioning too well so my imagination is a little.. unimaginative... :D
Natia-Volturi chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
Great story!I am still wondering if Bella going to the fashion walk off?And I'm wondering how much is somebody willing to pay? XD Again Great story! :)
Fluffy Tranquil chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
LOVED IT!

PLEASE UPDATE, SOON!

DO YOU MIND, IF I MAKE A STORY, LIKE THIS?

I WILL GIVE CREDIT, FOR INSPIRING ME TO WRITE ONE!
Fluffy Tranquil chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
Read the review, and I was waiting So Long, for that. Me, and my sister, started laughing, So Hard, when we imagined Emmett, as a drag queen!

! ! ! ! !
Fluffy Tranquil chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Haha. I feel bad, for the ppls, who got pranked. Great, please continue!

Still waiting, for Emmett, as a drag queen. That's actually how I found this. I searched "Drag Queen".

Haha...
all knowing since 1901 chapter 3 . 11/12/2008
i loved it, it was hillarios*(i dont know how to spell srry)

hehe :)
Katurr chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
I love this so efing much Please update- please!

This is spetacular.
Words-To-Choke-Upon chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
Awesome! Love Bella, Alice, and Rosalies costumes!
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
Aw. Please update soon! Lovely humor in this story!
Kasey Elizabeth chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
Oh, I want to read more! Please say how much each Cullen's winning bets were.
love-edward chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
Mwahahahaha I loved it plz update soon!