Reviews for Troubled Soul
Dark Sun of Light System chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
That was a good one. Pity you've stopped updating it just after putting the first chapter... which is really short, by the way.

It's only my guess, but I'm inclined to think that it's the lack of reviews that discouraged you... There hasn't been much activity on the fandom lately, so it probably explains that. Also, the fact that it's rated M, though right now I don't see why - it could have easily gotten away with T. Fewer people read M-rated stories, as a rule.

Despite needing some corrections in punctuation, your story is actually one of the few ones which are worth reading here. No horrible grammar, which is quite a relief... pretty good short sketches on the characters... and no Mary Sues here, too. When did this place become a sanctuary for Mary Sues, anyway? Why did nobody even tell the writers, who put a gorgeous powerful mysterious perfect Goddess into their stories, that this character is a Mary Sue and irritates the heck out of most people? That is probably the thing that has scared most readers away from the fandom...

Um... yes, sorry... I always get carried away when it comes to Mary Sues... My apologies.

This story is too short to make definite conclusions on the plot or character development, but it looks really promising. If you ever wish to update it I'd be happy to see how it goes.

Have a good day!