Reviews for Night Life Is Not The Life For Me
PopTartAddict chapter 2 . 2/13/2007
Whoot! Great start! I love this, so far. XP It has a nice tempo to it and is generally an easy read. You don't have to struggle trough it or keep a dictionary close by for those big words like...well I don't feel like spelling any big words. ((::cough::LikeIknowany::cough::))But, seriously, it's wonderful.

BWAHAHAHA. Fanfiction has bended to my will! (I was finally able to read chapter two after it crashed...I was so happy...T_T...but the wait was so long...) D

So...yeah. I wish I could write a better review, but right now, my brain is still all...rabidy...after crashed and the came back up. .

GREAT job, keep it up, and UP DATE.
Mochizuki129 chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
This is one of the most unique ideas that I've had the pleasure of reading. I love the charatization and your writing style. Awesome job. I can't wait until the next chapter.
IntertwinedxDestinies chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
Yes, another AkuRoku! And I'm guessing Zemyx will ensue later on, right? Great plot...so update soon!
Devils-Ramen chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
lol, i feel sorry for Marluxia's parents.
InuAngel788 chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
yay! ur back! thas great news! i cant wait 4 the story 2 get rolling! this chapter seemed 2 start setting up the story so i dont have much to say.. _ update soon!
cherz chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
You finally updated! ) Nice chapter, great writing as always. Looking forward to the next one! XD
SetsuntaMew chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
This is really funny and awesome so far! I can't wait to see how everything turns out!
InuAngel788 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
AWW! _ good job on the first chappie! i really like it! keep it up and dont forget to update! O_~ i cant wait till axel n roxas meet! YAY ROMANCE!
cherz chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
A new story, and a very promising one at that! I can't wait to see how this develops! )
blockofthewritingkind chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Nice! This story is really starting out well. i think you hsould update and soon. i would like to know what happnes next! (and btw Demyx, tseng, and Reno! Squee!)